The Will of Nraizu

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Appa, Jan 13, 2021.

1. The Will of Nraizu

While you enjoyed the dwarven festival of Hearthlight, a dark force was plotting its revenge...

Though you thwarted the demonic god Nraizu from altering the course of history to empower his vampiric servants, a question remains to be answered: who worked with Nraizu to affect the flow of time? You must discover the answer soon, as their plot for revenge now targets the life of one of your companions...

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, January 13th until Wednesday, January 27th at noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The Will of Nraizu will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Kyzarianite Healer Box, and Royal Kyzarianite Healer Box.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 [ATA]Appa, Jan 13, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
    [ATA]Queens likes this.
  2. The pet looks like a bomber dog poor pup :(

3. The set is a little derivative, but that pet, that's a star, redeems the entire event.

4. It's beyond me how ppl spend cash to, collect sets of furniture (and beyond everyone how much cash I spend on this crazy game), but I'd actually consider popping Royals for sets with a Star Wars theme.. one dark side and one light side.. check with trademark rights first🤑

5. Another copy and paste event. Ty devs for helping me save money.

6. I would definitely open boxes for a Star Wars theme set

7. Which ebs give which items? I have enough slain demon wing how do I get the other one??

8. Boo this sucks. Give us new banners. No one wants this.

Lat_Spread_TDT likes this.
  9. So many dogs already, and still no pit bull :(
    I'd pay over 2b for a bully pet, lol

10. Hiya 🖐🏼 wondering if there will be any more events in future with banners involved? Potentially upgradable ones?

Apporina and Trek like this.
  11. How I know if a participe on this event 🤷‍♂️

12. You participate in the event if you tapped on the Legends notification, which then starts the legend/event and the active ones can be viewed on that page. Royal chests and event items for the legend drop automatically from ebs.