New ideas for kaw

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Ridersbane, Dec 30, 2020.

1. It would be nice if KaW was able to do the following.

1. Not just drop aqua and inferno on the random drops. Need more material to drop in order to grow. Developers need to reprogram the random drops.

2. Need to create another eb equivalent to ATOL. So players can do atol and new eb. Right now everyone is doing noth and goth. Peeps are getting bored with these two and we need better payouts. When you get 5 trillion on one avg eb. It’s going to take a month to accumulate 1 quadrillion. And that doesn’t buy much these days as you grow.

3. Show daily activity (attacks and Assan) on each person in there profile This will help to determine if this person is active or not.

4. Make a separate key to trade and transmute more user friendly, difficult to find how do to this.

2. On 1, you can always spend trade tokens to get more elements. I'd definitely still like more though, tbh.

On 2, there is the AotA eb that comes right after noth, but very few people run it. It's a pretty good eb, I wish more clans would push it more regularly.

3. No support.

4. Please speed up the transmuting process... my alts have 100+ charms that need transmuted and you know I ain’t doing that on iPhone without the android animation cancel thing

Thrawn likes this.
  5. I'd like to see a hidden option to shorten the transmutation animation, and also the furni upgrade/dismantle animations. I think it makes sense to have it take a bit to prevent accidents, but once you've gotten the hang of it it'd be nice to be able to do it quicker, if not instantaneously (to prevent misclicks).

6. Even easier would be a list of them similar to how they are now, and option to select certain ones or select all to dismantle/transmute. Kaw could use a good QOL update

Thrawn likes this.
  7. Nvm my above, this is actually what I want lol