Moderators

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Kezzer, May 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And I set on the edge of society. Watching as flesh peals from bone and I hear the whole world screaming for help. I take my stand and walk to the fire that has engulfed the world and light my cigarette off of the flames of society and watch the world burn.

2. I applied and never got a reply. I think the mods mostly do a great job. Also mistakes happen and they get unwanted attention at times. I Never seen some of the mods on your list in WC I that because of time one clash or are they inactive.

3. Eagle isn't on the list.

4. Slayerbob is now a vk

5. Could use more or little more activity from some

6. Bob was a vk before mod. 

7. He just went back to being a VK when he stepped down as a mod

8. that's why I love you. Rusted for mod! 

9. Too many mods

Maeks mi cri

10. I agree on the comment about Asian/mainland Europe WC. There are way too many bypasses and plenty of role play going on. Additionally lots of swearing in different languages that KAW has not banned yet. It would be nice to see the mods there so everybody can get to know them 

11. As vix said, most of what we do isn't available to the eyes of the community. Only to the rest of us and the support team that manages us.

Many are active there, many are not. Of course we all wish everyone was around all the time, but that's just not always possible.

Then you have some like Karma who just never seem to leave.

As for actually needing more, it feels like eurasia could do with a few. The US/uk wc has a large amount already, but maybe a little more activity.

12. Need current mod list

13. in guides go to Jedi-Maestro’s UPDATED Moderator and VK list for the current ones.

Thrawn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.