In the Spirit of Hearthlight

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Appa, Dec 9, 2020.

1. In the Spirit of Hearthlight

The world has been saved from the machinations of the Blodfolc, and you and your kingdom have earned yourselves a hearty celebration!

The Hillbreaker clan of Mt. Omenar has once again invited you to join them for the dwarven festival of Hearthlight. Games of skill, days of indulgent feasting, and many tankards of ale await you!

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, December 9th until Wednesday, December 30th at noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to In the Spirit of Hearthlight will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Hillbreaker Cask Box, and Royal Hillbreaker Cask Box.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ts_Riot_Ts and [ATA]Queens like this.
  2. Boo give us banners

oG-Stargazer, bread, Cardigan and 2 others like this.
  3. No "insane" side legend for the extra week ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿฅฒ

DeFi-Valkyrie likes this.
  4. And here i was thinking i might actually grow this event but now itll just take me longer to get to the next reward stage๐Ÿ˜‚

LMABAO likes this.
  5. What no snowballs or fireworks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

-pink-, -winger- and Cardigan like this.
  6. Crappy event. Where the Holliday event. Smh.

7. Oh I thought Christmas & New Year is coming, no special event to surprise us?

8. Are you sure youโ€™re not surprised? You sound surprised, tbh.

9. You guys have a weird habit of making unnecessary changes. 18k for the first milestone on the Hard difficulty side legend?

10. The event is 3 weeks instead of 2 weeks, it looks like legend requirements were bumped by approximately 1.5x to match

11. This event sucks! Why does other ata games have holiday events except kaw?