Another victim to hacker

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by kaleb11, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Hello forums, been some years since i’ve posted here and it’s disheartening to say i’m back for the wrong reasons, I apologise if my wording of things isn’t the best but i tried😅

I’ve been a supporting player of kaw for the past decade now, although going inactive from time to time i have always come back to enjoy it for periods of time and even regardless of being i guess you could say a veteran player the developers have shown just how little they care about me (and after a quick search of forums) any players with a similar experience

This afternoon whilst i was at work i pulled out my phone to see multiple notifications that i was now friends with new people on kaw although I hadn’t played in a few weeks i thought it was very odd so i loaded up the app but had been logged out, panicking to remember my password after a few attempts i got on and although everything seemed okay to begin with i then found all my furniture had gone missing, theres was no recent trades but i’d seen there was a device recently signed into my account and from there I removed it and changed my password, I continued to send a ticket via the help button to then pretty much blatantly be called a liar and that i’d shared my information or sold my account and they then closed my ticket. Now, i can not stress enough how untrue that is, in all the 10 years i have played kaw i have not once shared my details ever, with a single soul

I know i haven’t lost as much as others thankfully due to the fact i happened to open my phone at the very moment it happened but even if I hadn’t i could have lost absolutely everything and without a doubt would have received the same response from devs

I didn’t plan to write anything on here but after seeing valks story i felt eager to share mine and spread more awareness of the obviously flawed security system and I’d strongly suggest you all to change your passwords and do whatever else possible to keep your accounts

I could probably ramble on but i’ll leave it at that, I hope I didn’t waste your time with a pointless story but i felt it was appropriate and the right thing to share with yous, thanks to anyone who reads

LMABAO likes this.
  2. What a horrible situation. Worse that ATA refuses to investigate it. Did you take a screen shot of the names that were friended while you were off KaW?

kaleb11 likes this.

3. It’s quite unfortunate, i even sent another ticket which has been ignored for a good 24 hours now so they’ve made it quite clear it is what it is

these are the users + B2B-Vinny-B2B but for some reason it won’t let me share the photo of my notifications with him in it, i’m not sure what they were trying to achieve by friending them

Attached Files: