BLACK FRIDAY: The Dawn of the Blodfolc

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Appa, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Thank you for the clan event. But I think it would have been awesome if this had been a KaW Community Event. There have been in the past a couple of events that were based the progress of the entire KaW Community, not just the clans. I think that would have been great for the Black Friday event as the expectation would be it would/could be shortened to just a week to. Catch BF and CM together. Just Thoughts.

2. How is it, my clan did more premium EBs this clan event than the last time and we find ourselves farther behind than at a similar point this event?? It’s frustrating enough that the clan event drops aren’t realistic, but the latest “adjustment” is a further travesty

greenyoyo90 likes this.
  3. Why am I up to now only earning 35% boost from clanhall when everyone else has 50% boost?

4. Less than a day left and I still do not have the full 50% clan loyalty bonus, have not left clan since well before start of event. Anyone else? Intentional or a mistake? Either way needs to be fixed.

5. I knew something was off with the boost days ago when the amount didn’t change one day, today confirmed it. Don’t do this event again please. My clan still wouldn’t have hit 300k, but the problems on your end is slowing our progress.

6. My amount of blodfolc collected w/ clan didn't change over the last hour of the event after we finished GoTH, and it would have guaranteed my next level of rewards. It's aggravating.