Why did the mods silence me?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Jackson, Nov 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys, recently I fell victim to a viscious coordinated attack by the mods. I have been silenced two days consecutively and I am now currently suffering a 7 day silence. I refuse! My voice shall be heard. This is unrealistic as it does not happen in real life, we can't just tell someone to stop speaking for a few days because they said something somebody may not like or disagree with. That leaves too much to subjectivity.

[Removed.] They would go mad and silence everyone! You see what I mean?

So what I propose is we simply either remove the mods, get better mods or remove the silencing system. We're in a new era and things are changing old man. Keep up or get left behind in a stagnant silencing system. Actually no! Technically we have kept up with the times despite the times being regressive.

We have simply adopted this foolish cancel culture. It's a modern day tragedy and human disgrace. A display of true petulance.

We need reform. True reform. I can lead this crusade. Make me a mod and kaw will change for the better. Corruption will be no more and we can all enjoy the game we once loved.

#1 Jackson, Nov 28, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2020
  2. Good to see nothing changes.

3. I’m glad to see you’ve supported your own thread

4. Come back and sort out these mutinous moderators

5. Thank you. I am also glad!

6. Now if they could just find a way to get you out of forum's!

7. Get over it loser. Forums is my domain and I own it. If I were a mod I would pernanently ban you for being against the idea of the progression of kaw, since I alone am the progression of kaw.

8. Why are you gay?

xX__Kovak007__Xx likes this.
  9. Not gay. You can ask yo mom

10. Contesting silences in the forums is not permitted. If you wish to appeal a silence, please send in a ticket to support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.