BL4CK ARMY

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -ShyCutie-, May 17, 2015.

1. black army has returned our new name is BL4CK ARMY
    JOIN 2mil cs minBLACK ARMY HISTORY
    black army was founded by ___lIDIlrIIDIlElIAllTllHII___ lllll__black-pipski__lllll IIIII__blackfando__IIIII in 2010 by our still active 3 founding fathers. the clan was in many osw's and lots of players grew jealous of black army and tried to mess up the clan unfortunately they eventually succeeded but now 4years later black army returns with new members ready to make the clan big again.

2. this belongs in wc... oh he changed the op :shock:

3. I don't see how that can be posted in WC .

Support to black army 

4. I will assist you with a recruitment thread if you follow me and request for a lock on this thread.

5. I made the last black army thread, it was a hit, pretty sure I still have the thread saved to just copy and paste.

6. Also pipski isn't a founding "father" though lol. Did they all say to go for it and reopen?

7. Lol sabo you're a noob

8. Good times in BLACK ARMY, many a good laugh in cc with Fando, PIP, KZ and Rog to name a few

9. People ***** about ads, then they tell people to post ads in wc, not very logical are you me thinks

10. I swear I've seen this guy post like 5 low effort threads before...

11. Lol sabo  becarful bro you will get farmed if you don't have permission!!!!! Like the way you blagged it to me you had permission to create Minus Morgal!!! Not cool man.