ASW 2020

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Appa, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Well, that's it for me.
    I was so looking forward to a weekday asw since I work most weekends... But now there is a whole economy springing up of charm & furn "rentals" which few can afford... I'm not even gonna bother. So disappointed.

2. I reiterate to devs seasonal and all star should be KA only to avoid just this..

Apporina, -H4RDB4NDiT-, Leaf and 3 others like this.
  3. How annoying during the weekday. If its fragile then do a better job at running it

4. Itโ€™s 1am midnight here when the war starts๐Ÿ˜

5. Perfect time for whole Europe and Russia 6-9 pm

6. Coincidence?

7. DEVS PLEASE LEAVE THE STARS FOR ASW EVENTS, DONT SCREW ON THIS POINT PLEASE!!!

WARLORD_Tribute likes this.
  8. Hi, it's not letting me sign up. Please help. Thank you![​IMG]

killerbz likes this.
  9. We are aware of the issue players had with winning teams disbanding and are working on it! Please do not join another clan if you were part of a winning team so we can place you back in those clans. Thanks everyone!

๐Ÿ‘‘

Thrawn likes this.
  10. Canโ€™t wait to war against a team with 100โ€™s of prismic who traded in between wars. #fair

Apporina likes this.
  11. How do you place inactive back in clan but not actives...it amazes me how you struggle with a yearly event, and mess it up every time

12. We are missing 2 and you put another one back in a different clan than they started in ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

13. No stars and silly blue waves? Whyyyyyy?๐Ÿ˜–

14. Devs please leave stars as reward for winning teamp

15. The General Concensus is NO ONE LIKES THE WAVES.... choose a better emoji please!

16. Agreed. I wouldn't mind waves if the emoji was symmetrical, or if it was flipped on one side so they flanked the text more elegantly.

WARLORD_Tribute and Snowman like this.
  17. Can we have stars like we did in 2018?

18. Uuuuum yeah.....the waves SucK give us our ๐ŸŒŸ's back and are we really gonna continue this unfair cluster of an all-star y'all caused with CHARM RENTALS and the fact u gave all big money accts a chance to get them from friends in between war #1 & #2. It's really like y'all helped em cheat.... By ur own rules๐Ÿ˜ณ I call BULL PLOP!!!
    End this charade and hang ur head in shame. This is the worst f'up ive seen y'all perform in my 10 of ur 11 years. I couldn't be MORE disappointed. Worst part is it seems that's what y'all wanted.... I mean waves!?!?!? wth...

19. They should have showed a picture nof all rewards, I don't want crazy surprises that sucks. Tbh am really disappointed the only furnishing is throne. Sad sad sad

20. And one eq slot? For real? Could've given different eq for each winning tier at the very least! And once again, NO ONE WANTS WAVES
    WE DON'T EVEN GET A BANNER THIS YEAR
    THE THRONE ISN'T EVEN DOUBLE STATS