The Ordeal of Rosabranta and Kyzarian

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Appa, Sep 30, 2020.

1. The Ordeal of Rosabranta and Kyzarian

With the defeat of the Vormurak, the time has come to face your next challenge from the gods! The second ordeal comes from Rosabranta, goddess of merchants and the sea, and from Kyzarian, god of the forge and the underworld.

Many sailors have been lost in the search for aecorite, a rare gem mined only from the ocean floor. You must undertake a perilous journey to find the fabled vein of aecorite for Kyzarian's forge...and put an end to the warring between speculators on Rosabranta's seas!

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, September 30th until Wednesday, October 14th at noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The Ordeal of Rosabranta and Kyzarian will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Box of Rosabranta and Kyzarian, and Royal Box of Rosabranta and Kyzarian.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All Star War 2020

ASW 2020 will be running next week from October 6-8! Keep an eye out for dedicated thread with more information coming soon.

2. I’m enjoying the various gods of KAW themes!

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  3. I thought we already established we wanted asw on weekend. Personally it will fit in my schedule but for other people

4. If not the weekend a bit more notice would've been nice.
    Regardless, hype!

Snowman likes this.
  5. Copy and paste. All similar items
    In other sets. No imagination. So sad devs

6. Trash times for wars devs middle of the week mid day for many. Less than 1 week notice so many who want to war won't even be able to get off work in time. We ask every year "make war tournaments on weeknds" every year you ignore us. I guess you're all to lazy to work the weekends unless it involves a promo. Shows that you care less about the war aspect of a war game than the event aspect.

Zombie_Fu_Lao_Tzu and DeFi-2Bar like this.
  7. Change war times. U give a week notice in the middle of a week day in the middle of the day of that week day during a work week which u want us to war and participate? Yea that sentence makes about as much sense as this schedule.

8. The war barely fits in my schedule but in reality half of the people can't even war and be fully active. switch it over to the weekends pleasee

9. So let me understand this a little more, You set war times to middle of the week middle of the day and in the past it was due to having more devs in office to work out glitches or issues, but what’s the excuse now?? With covid everyone is working from home so what the team can’t work from home on the weekends ?? I’m not understanding the logic on this and why year after year we have said please move it back to weekends you fail to listen, and what’s worse is there will still be issues it never goes smoothly .

Shame shame shame waste of time

-H4RDB4NDiT-, ANCienT and DeFi-2Bar like this.
  10. Heckfire get a Halloween event where’s kaws?

-H4RDB4NDiT- likes this.
  11. Change the war date to oct 9-11 Friday through Sunday Some of us have to work for a living

12. Anyone looking for more info on ASW, go to Clan > Clan Events > View War Schedule (if you haven’t already). It has exact war times, war type, ko time, hit restrictions, and more info!

Not everyone is happy about the date (and it’s never possible to make everyone happy about the time since people play from many TZ), but I am very happy to see devs finally deliver on ASW 2020!

Apporina and Lysiteles_Livius like this.
  13. ATA excelling in customer satisfaction as always. They’re not concerned with what players want. This game hasn’t been a priority in years.

-H4RDB4NDiT- and ANCienT like this.