The Endecennial Feast - KAW 11 year anniversary event!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Appa, Sep 11, 2020.

1. The Endecennial Feast

KAW is turning eleven years old and we're celebrating with a special event!

The Endecennial Feast is upon your kingdom! This is a time of revelry that comes every eleven years to honour the eleven gods of the Endecatheon. Join in the feasting and bask in the favor of the gods!

The anniversary legend will be available immediately and offers some special 11th anniversary rewards! There is no cost to entry and it is available to all players.

Additionally, all EBs will have a 11% plunder bonus!!!

The legend and EB promo will be running from Friday, September 11th at noon PT until Monday, September 14th at noon PT.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

All Star Wars

Along with celebrating KAW's birthday we've heard your battle cries! The time to prove all you've learned warring draws near... Begin preparations of your armies for ASW 2020 coming later this year.

Lastly, a big thank you to all of our players! It is an honor to celebrate KAW's birthday with you <3
    [​IMG]

2. Pie! Pie! Pie!

[ATA]Appa likes this.
  3. Congrats, not many games are going 11 years strong!

4. Ban off e. PIE

5. Happy Birthday KaW

6. 11%? hahahahahahahahaha

little-red87 likes this.
  7. I remember when kaw was just 2, they grow up so fast!! Few more years and off to college.😿

8. FINALLY ASW 😍

9. Happy Anniversary KAW!! I've played 8 out of your 11 years! Its overall been a blast!!! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  10. 11% promo πŸ˜‚ What a joke devs! πŸ˜•

ANCienT and GB-Game_Unhinged-GB like this.
  11. Even worse, they just copied and pasted
    even worse dev just copy and pasted oracle. Nothing new or interesting. Lazy lazy lazy

12. Im silenced ,How am I supposed to complete this side quest which asks to post a message on world chat πŸ₯³

ANCienT and Thrawn like this.
  13. Hey ho never mind so sad!

14. Thank you for ASW announcement! Looking forward to hearing date.

15. You (and those who are silenced) can submit a ticket to support to look at getting this completed.

Thrawn likes this.
  16. So, we can get a valid silence lifted to complete a quest but we can't get a unwarranted silence lifted! Double standards me thinks

ANCienT, sid-the-baracuda and dogpuke like this.
  17. 11%...I think a β€œ0” should be addedπŸ˜…

ANCienT likes this.
  18. Old guy saying Happy Anniversary, KaW

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  19. Your silence wont be lifted however.

20. Ty for the asw announcement queens