Earn from hiring

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by arkst, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Hello you,

I swear I've made this thread before.

My hire value is many trillions of gold, but I only receive 1 million gold when I am hired. This is old. Old old old. It ought to be changed.

Thanks,
    arkst

Trek and Thrawn like this.
  2. Hi arkst,
    This is a really good idea! I hope the development team at ATA can implement it.

Warmly,
    Famine

Trek and Thrawn like this.
  3. In an already over inflated allies price market you want to increase the gold gained thru vollies? Ummmm get real please

4. You're dumb. You really need to think about this more.

Warmly,
    arkst

Thrawn likes this.
  5. Think about what? That allies are vastly overpriced already and you want to increase gold gained thru vollies? Dumb is dumb as you

6. My mistake. I said you should think about this more when it's clear you haven't thought about this at all. Please think about it and get back to me.

Actually thinking,
    arkst

Thrawn likes this.
  7. Let's not debate how dumb you are in public

#7 MM--Monkey--of--Mayhem--MM, Sep 6, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
  8. Please don't post anymore. Its clear you're going to try to derail this thread and that's against the rules.

Thanks,
    arkst

#8 arkst, Sep 6, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
  9. No support. Gold earned through being hired has only been important from first starting to help your growth. There is no need or reason someone should get gold after being hired from that point. If you are looking to make more gold for doing nothing may I suggest trading allies. Trillions of gold can be made a day if you are successful at doing it.

10. I'm quitting this game because of you. Bye. Much love to everyone.

Lava and Thrawn like this.
  11. Bye

SKy and Thrawn like this.
  12. Nah because you could make an alt so easily by hiring them into quads