The Flame of the Unkari

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Appa, Sep 2, 2020.

1. The Flame of the Unkari

After a perilous journey through the heart of the Koti Jungle, you have found the ancient Unkari ruins known as the Varali Sanctum. The sacred relic you seek is somewhere inside -- as are priceless treasures that the Unkari have permitted you to keep as your reward.

You must delve through ancient passageways in search of your prize, but be warned: deadly traps lie in wait for anyone who disturbs this place...

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, September 02nd until Wednesday, September 16th at noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The Flame of the Unkari will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Varali Sanctum Box, and Royal Varali Sanctum Box.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A Rosabrantan Relic

It has been a long journey, but there is still time to assist those in the Abyss...

This additional side-legend offers some extra rewards with bonus content, and will continue to be available until Wednesday, September 16th at noon PT.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Looks great!

3. I have a pen!
    I have an Apple!
    APPLE-PEN
    I have a pen!
    I have a pineapple!
    PINEAPPLE-PEN
    Apple-Pen
    Pineapple-Pen
    Ugh
    PENPINEAPPLEAPPLEPEN

4. Yay more recycled furn. Love to see evolution /s

Leaf likes this.
  5. Stop making pets I need :/ 😂💙

6. You guys forgetting something?

Ice likes this.
  7. They forgot to post ASW announcement. Just an oversight I hope.

8. Looks similar to the last set. Another great copy and paste job. Pet is ok.

9. Where is ASW?

10. Been looking forward to this since they took our big wars away. Why do I feel like I always have hope for something that will never exist. ***1 week of extreme low activity***. Actually I’ve loosing interest in this game again because no wars.

11. NO ASW 2020??!! the year is not finish as yet i hope kaw bring on the big yearly war any time now soon. Hopefully:)

12. Can the Rosabranta helm be upgraded @ the mage to level 11?

13. No, all the ones you get unenchanted stop at lv10. You get a lv11 for the 28k tier

14. Thank you thrawn:)

Thrawn likes this.