How are my stats?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by TheGreenMile, Aug 25, 2020.

?

How are my stats?

1. Good

6 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. Bad

22 vote(s)
    78.6%
  1. How are my stats?

Thrawn likes this.
  2. I think they are good. Ty to whoever voted for me.

3. Enough already! Your in wc every 5 mins asking the same question! Unfortunately your stats are crap ; grow a bit so I can hit you and keep out of wc

4. Well that’s not very nice.

5. No, that's true it's not nice! But truthful and as they say the truth hurts but am sure given time you will get over it! Now stay out of wc askin about to your stats and grow a tad and then ask! Till then shush

6. I grew a tad already.

7. Yes I saw unfortunately

8. The real mvps are the ones who said I didn’t suck

9. Well looking how the voting is going the jury is out ! Officially your build sucks like a new vacuum!

Thrawn likes this.
  10. Technically if this is a jury it’s a hung jury because everyone has to agree.

11. Your grasp of law is as poor as your stats, a hung jury is one that after an extended period of time cannot agree on a verdict! However as your voting is currently 84% vrs 16% I think we can clearly see your stats suck, so ask for lock thread an have done with it

12. That’s literally what I said you idiot. I studied law for 5 years so why don’t you go back under your rock?

13. After an extended period of time not everyone agrees on this poll. Do go take a hike stupid liberal snow flake.

14. no not every one agrees but the majority do , they all seem to think your build sucks ! And probably always will do so give in to the majority and just quit kaw maybe

15. Your just a pocket full of sunshine ain’t ya?