TO WARLORD TRIBUTE AND HIS CLANS

Discussion in 'Guides' started by TheGreenMile, Aug 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I AM SORRY FOR FORCE VOLLYING YOUR ALLIES AND FORCE VOLLYING OTHER ALLIES IN RGE CLAN IF YOUR CLAN MEMBERS. I WILL NOT DO THAT ANYMORE. PLEASE ACCEPT CEASE FIRE

2. Give it a rest how are you getting coerced into doing this at this stage of kaw😂

3. U apologized for hiring allies? Its a free market broski Its their choice to hire back or not. Uf they wanna keep then ghey should OP them.....just my $.02

ThEMoIsTONe, Roro, Belial and 2 others like this.
  4. Free ally market. Disappointed to read this cf request.

Enigma, Roro, Belial and 3 others like this.
  5. We've had issue with TDT before, on a couple of occasions. Warlord_Tribute needs to be handled properly! Lmao.

ANCienT and Sir_Pounce_Alot like this.
  6. Allies as we all know are free to buy and sell as market forces and prices dictate, if you want to keep an Allie your fond of then overprice him, very simple if not don't moan and whine when someone else buys him

7. It is a free ally market, force volleying is still really messed up🤷‍♂️

8. I will pay what I want to pay and no more! Hence guys volly accounts up! If you don't have the gold tap faster and buy back, don't moan don't whine just buy it back

9. True, if you farm someone just because they volley an ally, you’re going to make a lot of enemies. Now, if you want to do that keep it up but as everyone has said previously, it’s a free ally market. You will end up causing many unrequited issues with this mentality. Many of which you will eventually regret I would imagine.

10. I'm new to forum, I'm trying get allies but somehow they are not cheap,good allies are costly, no idea, I just saying hola, and also trying figure out which eb has an event drops...

11. Oh cheese and rice 🤦‍♀️

12. Ganging up on a guy cuz he hired a few allies in a free ally market and making him apologise on forums😂 What a trash clan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.