A day in NAL cc......

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _Sinan_, Apr 26, 2020.

1. This video has been brought to you by a Yafi mole in nal. No Bothans died to capture it. But our mole nearly died of boredom. NAL cc is very dead. But many years and dreary months of dead cc allowed our mole to capture this meltdown.

For your viewing pleasure and inspired by some recent lame NA forum poetry. 🍺✌️

And no Poostain. We still refuse your CF request. 😁

#1 _Sinan_, Apr 26, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
    lIlDumDumlIl, Wire, TheX and 9 others like this.
  2. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    quite bad production value but we appreciate the effort you put into this.

3. :D:D:D:D:D

Wow Sinan,

I never knew you had a creative bone in your body.
    That was good πŸ‘ :)
    [​IMG]

4. This is a very old video.... I remember it years ago

ToddStilllllLuvsBacon likes this.
  5. Yeah, 2016 called and they want their meme back. There was like 5 of these.

6. This is still going on? You guys were at war when I left kaw in 2014. Why is this still going on? Lol

7. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Musang hit you so hard. Made you come up of time to make this parody. I will strip SS until all of you crap bloods

8. Lol guns is Musang....always referring to self in 3rd person. Maybe Poostain is gender fluid..which is cool. But the pronoun β€œI” can work just fine for you Poostain lol. Embrace the first person pronoun. 😁

RM_CoIIective_RM likes this.
  9. You know I got more allies than youπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I'm sure you will be playing only shirts on from now on. You are too scared to build ally. Who will be next naked on a beach? I picture you and GOA still kicking the can to pass your time and hope NAL will go awayπŸ˜‚

10. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚What is happening with YAFI LB accounts. _Sinan_, minimac and Barcas poking the the sleeping dragon catch up to them

11. Barely few months later:
    Allies?

12. This....

...New Age does suck though.

MayweatherπŸ’ͺ
    🎩iPhone

13. ...what happened to Mickey?? Is he out of prison yet or is he still Tyrone's girlfriend??

14. slow the switch between text pages to delay longer so its easier to read.

This did make me giggle a little.

15. Hey TWINNKY ShortSwordWithNoGirth or ElizabethNeedsABath when is Mickeys release date? ...how much parole will he have? I hear when he gets out he'll have to register on the loser registry and have to let all his neighbors know he's a loser (like they don't already know)

16. ...your mother musang. That's who's naked on a beach next.

17. RIP Musang

and the 110 charming alts

RM_CoIIective_RM likes this.
  18. Nice video. πŸ˜….