The clan KaW needs.

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Archados, May 6, 2020.

1. 1. A clan that disrupts the endless eb chasing in other clans by farming them and making their lives miserable.

2. A clan that does this to force other clans to pledge their allegiance to them and capitulate.

3. A clan that wars other clans for prestige and bragging rights.

4. A clan that strives to be feared and ruthless. A clan that does not "play nice".

5. A clan whose members are loyal and do not check in and out as they please and treat the clan like its a hotel for eb hamsters.

6. A clan with an exclusive membership who place specific criteria for admission.

There was a time long ago when there were many clans like this. A time before epic battles existed and players HAD to attack other players for gold and upgrades. Even when epic battles were introduced to the game, these clans used them as a way to get gold and beef up before actually fighting other clans. Now, EB's are the primary gameplay.

Stats do not matter. There will always be players that match your stat range or be weaker than you. KaW needs a clan that understands this and wants to have actual fun.

This is not the clan todays KaW players seem to want... but its the clan that KaW needs.

2. #BringBackAdMortem

-CatFishSLiM___ likes this.
  3. eb hamsters was a typo.... i meant to say eb hamsterwheel....

4. So you're talking about Pure Evil

5. I know a clan such as this!

thecoolflasher likes this.
  6. NO SUPPORT. Pvp/farming should be a bannable offense.

7. Its a war game! Kingdoms at war as in the title not kingdoms that cry

Namaah likes this.
  8. I play this game so I can log in and cry. Every time someone hits me I cry to my mommy

Thrawn likes this.
  9. Yes i would to with your build

Thrawn likes this.