LEAKS AND INACTIVES

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Snorlax-, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Good day,

I need the war communities help here.

I want to make a post on here of all exploits in war who are known for it. I get there are a lot of new players who maybe don’t know how to war but there are plenty who knowing throw wars.

The other issue is we all put in help tickets thinking devs will give them SS only to see them in your next war.

I was everyone to post those individuals here.
    War # and Type:
    War Clan:
    IGN Exploiting/Leaking/Throwing war:

Devs please help save wars and look into these players!

snowbaII likes this.
  2. War 18 Individual
    Heedless Nomads
    OMETOTCHTIIl
    Purposely leaking and throwing war, xstalled to leak.

3. Look at a lot of recent issues, devs don’t care

ogplayer likes this.
  4. There’s been countless war threads to improve EE none of which have been implemented causing most veteran warriors to stop warring or just give up kaw as that’s the only reason they played

ogplayer likes this.
  5. I just received a 7 day sword for no reason. They dont check anything.... feel free to report your favorite warriors and get them kicked out of EE if they are doing to well.

ogplayer likes this.
  6. War, what is it good for absolutely nothing, devs don't care half the war community don't care! Players use other means to win all the time and untill the devs take an interest it's pointless and untill those who do use other means to win a war it's also pointless

7. Vegeta, chucked war and opened for other side, x and allowed himself ako 7 times ss 3 days only, should be perm ban

8. 😴don’t lie and say I xtaled and opened for other side when all that happened was I missed the entire war cuz I was asleep xD

ogplayer and Thrawn like this.
  9. You chucked war plain n simple, tell me how they managed to ako you so many times if you didn't x? You threw war, and that's why you got ic

10. Kaw is dead. Devs are killing it. Accept it or not. Devs don't care.

11. KAW been done been dead 3-4 years now

12. Ll war
    3:30am IST
    Fish inactive leaked max atks each Repin and one ako
    Shorebreak inac at start leaked 60m

Lost by 20m :)

Thrawn likes this.
  13. Bring back lowland clans ! No more indi lowlands

TheX likes this.
  14. Thinking, inactive again ! Ss three days should be 3 months !