Food for thought

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by III___Awen___Fairy___lII, Jun 26, 2020.

1. I sent the following request to devs, who would like to receive feedback from the Kaw community:

I wonder if you really thought things through when you implemented the latest level event of 75k. Not all clans can hit ebs that fast. This pushes players to jump to achieve the level. The more players jump, the weaker the clans get. The slower the ebs get, the more discouraged players (your core players) you get, which in the end means less or weaker clans playing. So less clans also for the jumpers to visit.
    You have tested and rewarded clan loyalty before. Why don't you double the drops for the members who stay inside the clans so that they have a chance of completing the event, instead of making them jump for days for those 75 k. I hope this is food for your thoughts.

Would appeciate to hear the comments of the community.

Lady_Lilly, Trek, Quazor and 35 others like this.
  2. Support this 100% this kind of move destroys clan loyalty!

xSyn_Koi likes this.
  3. Support 100%.

xSyn_Koi likes this.
  4. WELL SAID, A. F.
    HOW COME YOUโ€™RE SO DARN SMART AND THE DEVS ARE SO STUP...NEVERMIND.

xSyn_Koi and e like this.
  5. Support ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

xSyn_Koi likes this.
  6. Support also ๐Ÿ‘โœ…

xSyn_Koi likes this.
  7. Totally support 100%

8. Support
    Agree 200%

9. Its unfair that players in a clan hit for 6 hrs or more to get full drops, when you can get 6 times as much if you jump in those 6 hours. And if there are no clans left to jump to, jumpers wont survive either.

10. This, this, this!
    Also the fact that people that jump NOTH/GOTH get more fatesands crestplate drops.

lll-_-L-O-T-U-S-_-lll likes this.
  11. Support, these devs are the dumbest bunch of orangutans the world has ever seen.

12. Support ๐Ÿ’ฏ %

13. I fully support this! Hitting EBโ€™s all day for someone to join in the last few hits for the same amount of reward isnโ€™t fair

14. Support 100%

15. Support 100% ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป

16. Totally agree ๐Ÿ‘

17. Support

18. โ€œDouble the drops of members who stay inside clansโ€ - how do you measure that? Give the hidden buff to people who were in the clan when the 15 minute epic battle timer is started, regardless of when they opt in? (My suggestion could work, but may need an update if that marker isnโ€™t already tracked ๐Ÿง)

19. Support ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป๐Ÿป