Weekend Promo

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Corvid, Jun 19, 2020.

1. We launched a new EB last week, and to celebrate, from June 19th Noon Pacific until June 22nd Noon Pacific, the following EBs will have 33% increased plunder:
    • Aotromos of the Abyss
    • Apheriun the Netherking (will be available during the promo period)
    • Hexavia the Ravenstorm
    • Zelgarad the Accursed
    • Haunting: The Escape
    • Revenge of the Warbeasts
    Thanks for playing!

[​IMG]

2. Lol, why to celebrate the release of the new eb is the promo on the premium ebs too? Anything to earn a buck I guess, should maybe increased plunder on ebs in that series, if trying to encourage clans to run the new eb, imo!

3. Devs why does my perm silence prohibit me from sending pms and talking in the cc?

I understand the perm mute but jeez. Atleast allow me to private message my friends.

4. It looks like there’s increased plunder on specifically the new eb and not noth/goth, so it may be viable to run the new eb over noth/goth this weekend due to that plunder gap

5. Plunder, yes (if you don't fail too high a proportion of actions, anyways), but not event items. Depends on what a clan is going for.

Stacy_P likes this.
  6. Seeing the #1 clan in clan ranks isnt even running new eb, I dare say the plunder increase will help. Probably not going to be worth clans running consistantly until people can have significant growth it seems to me, likely new lands coming soon I'd guess. So more likely for clans to run premium ebs instead of new eb in this celebration or peeps to goto premium eb clans!

7. Actually looking at top 5 clans, only one clan has ran new eb since 5days ago. It just takes to much (fails, crystals, time) to be worth running it seems atm!

justRuss likes this.
  8. Since the Devs increased the top tier to 75k even the plunder boost isnt worth while to run the new EB. As Stacy said, it isnt worth while between the fails, xtals needed and the time it takes. Clans can do 3-4x more Goths in the same time as it takes to run 1 of those. Hopefully Devs will scale back the top level to 50k and more clans will run it since they will have time to spare for the events. I appreciate the new EB but Devs did not think this out. Hopefully they take a second look at why clans arent using an EB they spent time on creating and adjust something to make it worth while for us

Stacy_P and -winger- like this.