Trade Charms Running Total...

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by xWarRocketAJAXx, May 2, 2020.

1. Now that most are trading regularly one improvement: could you add a running total for charms in a trade ie each time you add or remove a charm etc you can see the total stats because at the moment it's very cumbersome you have to manually estimate then press trade close and reopen the trade window to know how much stats is in the trade..it's very basic hit and miss - can you improve it pls... Ajax

2. Now thatโ€™s a good idea...

3. I know many people who I trade with in a regular basis that we talked about this idea a lot so ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘ on breaking out a thread on this topic. Well done.

4. very good idea! It's weird it isn't implemented already

5. I don't know why more people aren't supporting this no brainer suggestion is absolutely necessary, all I can think is forums needs to be re-vitalised maybe ATA can run forum promo comp like a quest like a treasure hunt... anyhow.... bump

6. I agree stupidest idea so far from Jax

7. Can you motivate why it is stupid? For me it seems usefull since i wouldn't have to grab a calculator each time when there are multiple charms