Suggestion

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by x_EPIC_xNitrozZz, May 13, 2020.

?

Do you agree?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Yes

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. Just a quick one, that I believe a lot of players will agree with, I think that a new feature should be added where after an epic battle you are able to view how much damage you dealt in total. This would enable players to gain a greater understanding of how loot works and could be shown as a clan leaderboard after the EB. Players could see who dealt the most damage in the clan and this could also lead to another feature where clan members can see who earnt the most gold from the epic battle and maybe even what items .

2. No support

3. I’m a little confused. Can’t clan members see right now who earned the most gold, how many actions they did, and what items they earned from epic battles? You find this by going to clan -> history -> epic battles. The only part missing right now from your feature request is how much damage was done, but I could be misreading.

Very loosely, if someone is understatted for an EB, they will do little damage per hit, and the more someone is overstatted for an EB, they will hit harder/for more damage. ..and then there’s possibly gold to damage payouts, but I’m very unfamiliar with EB mechanics at this point.

4. ...you put both options in your poll as yes.

AVentura123 and Thrawn like this.