Kaw “Birthday” rewards

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by eldredthegold, May 2, 2020.

1. I was thinking that in life most of us receive some form of a gift on our birthday. So why not petition the devs to do the same on our kaw “Birthday”.

They could tier their gifts:

Years 1-4 -
    gift player a horn/ pieces for each year played.
    Years 4-8 -
    Gift players crystals for each year played.
    Years 8+ -
    Gift players seals for each year played.

Most of the players in KAW have made a purchase of nobility, crystals, perm items, pieces, and seals. So besides the random droppings of crystals occurring now, and to be far more useful than the badges we’ve acquired along the way...... come on devs and gift us on our birthdays.

Feel free to expand upon my suggestion. I sent them a note regarding topic and they suggested to bring it here to the forum and let the debate begin.

Lady_Lilly, Thrawn and AVentura123 like this.
  2. Well, it's a big no no to share personal info. But if you're talking about the date "when we started the game", maybe👍 either way, it's a good idea to reward players once in a while, especially if it promotes their presence in the game.

Edit: Btw, I think it should be called "anniversary" since birthdays aren't that recognized in medieval times except those who had the same name as the saint whom they are named after (< fun fact).

#2 AVentura123, May 2, 2020
    Last edited: May 2, 2020
    Lady_Lilly likes this.
  3. For my birthday, I'd like free BC ty

Thrawn likes this.
  4. Wow you tryna get those old players 10 seals?

5. Does this mean that if a player is 10 year old in game, he'll get:
    10 horns or pieces
    7 crystals
    and 3 seals?.. Or just straight up 10 each like what lovelydenial said?..

6. An example of each tier:
    1st tier:
    Player “A” on second year of kaw “birthday” would receive either 2 horns or 2 pieces.

2nd tier:
    Player “B” on their 7th kaw “birthday” would receive 7 crystals.

3rd tier:
    Player “C” upon their 9th kaw “birthday” would receive 9 seals.
    There could be other items awarded, I just picked the 3-4 that come to mind.

Lady_Lilly likes this.
  7. Not happening and we all know it.