What Was Once Stolen

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Corvid, Apr 29, 2020.

1. What Was Once Stolen

"Maaku's attempts to infiltrate the Underbridge Thieves' Guild have unwittingly led him into a much deeper plot...

The time has come for Thanna to strike against those sowing corruption in Grimsbridge. It begins with capturing the leader of the Thieves' Guild....and confronting an old betrayal that shaped Thanna's past."

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, April 29th until Wednesday, May 13th at noon PT.

Supporting your community

During this event, you can purchase a 🌈 rainbow emoji spell 🌈 from the marketplace which will put the emoji around your name for 6 hours (this overrides any seasonal war emojis you have). We want to help our users show love and support to each other during this difficult time and hope that this will bring some positivity and colour to KAW.

In addition, if you are able to, we encourage you to make a donation to a cause that you support; it would be most effective to donate your money directly, rather than going through us. ATA believes in helping and giving back to the community. Most recently, we have made donations to St. Paul's Hospital, enhancing the care of patients and residents living in long-care homes, and Backpack Buddies, which will provide 100 bags of food to kids in need.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to What Was Once Stolen will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Wyshard Estate Box, and Royal Wyshard Estate Box.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Loving the colourful WC.
    I was literally just talking to a clan mate about if ATA were doing a fundraiser and an achievement badge like with previous disasters.

Also everytime I see your name on the load screen I think it says Covid

3. Loving the rainbows of support 🌈 thank you 😈x

Thrawn, feydee, _WarOfChange_ and 3 others like this.
  4. 100 bags donation - what a joke!

5. I’ve been donating to my local community Red Cross n food donation locations already, I’d be happy to donate more, in ATA’s name, if ATA lowered the cost of premium EBs . For every $ saved, I’d donate one.

Sir_Pounce_Alot likes this.