Desperate devs

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by MM--Monkey--of--Mayhem--MM, Apr 20, 2020.

1. And so the new items in the market place, how low can the devs sink? A new quiz, how low can a Dev sink! Rather than focus on how to make money from stuff we dont want how about making money from stuff we do want! Snakes the lot of you

2. Definitely doesn’t help the state we are all in while the worlds unemployment rate jumps to numbers never seen before devs release items to boost your pvp plunder 🤷🏼‍♀️like who does pvp events anymore it’s mostly farming inactive accounts or alts, the boosts isn’t worth it either 8% for 30 mins kinda pointless but hey devs you do you while the rest of the world struggles to feed their families 🤦🏼‍♀️

3. I for one think the pvp crux chest is a much needed addition to the game

Probably aren't going to use the % bonus ones though

4. Iv had it with the devs, its been 48 hrs since the initial contact with the devs, till now my issue hasn't been resolved. I honestly do not understand why tf did I spend so much time, effort and money this frkn bs game, its gone down the drain since the devs changed.