Clan log

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by decinor, Apr 22, 2020.

1. hi! suggestion!

Can we make it so it logs to see who opens the door for someone in clan? like a warchief/warlord function?

I know of some people who aren't welcome in clans but still get accepted and it's not trackable who let's them in...

something small like that would be very useful for clans and amazing to have. and wouldn't be too hard to implement right? (I think?).

like a log for the last 12-24 hours would be perfect. and then warchief/warlord only.

Please do not make it log in cc tho, this would cause clutter and it doesn't concern everyone either. A seperate section in the "manage" tab would be amazing.

Could even go to the extend of warlords/warchiefs actually "banning" people from the clan where they are unable to join and get a message "you are currently banned from the clan, contact a warchief/warlord yadi yadi yadi".

thank you!

Deci

#1 decinor, Apr 22, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    Elon_musk, Thrawn, NorseGod and 4 others like this.
  2. You give me cuddies

decinor likes this.
  3. Think that’s a great idea as well as a good tool to help coach new admins when they admit a small or someone now allowed
    Full support

4. Although not eb related the idea would be good for war to, at least we can see who did what, not just our actions and plunder

5. No support, remove admins on half your clan and only admin loyal and trustworthy people. Stop being crybabies.