The Thief Initiate

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Corvid, Apr 15, 2020.

1. The Thief Initiate

"Maaku has found his way under the city of Grimsbridge to the hidden guild of thieves. As instructed by Thanna, he has accepted the thieves' challenge: to break into a nobleman's estate and switch one of his valuables for a decoy. But all is not as it seems...

As he works to complete his task, Maaku unwittingly opens a door to a greater threat he cannot see..."

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, April 15th until Wednesday, April 29th at noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The Thief Initiate will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Underbridge Thieves' Guild Box, and Royal Underbridge Thieves' Guild Box.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Any news on new lands or new Svergant ebs?

3. I love these events so fun wow

PipeBomb1916 and Lonesong like this.
  4. PvP blitz for 13days??
    Says collect 100 torn pennants but no sign-up spell in Alchemist🤨

5. Wrong background, middle room

RM_CoIIective_RM likes this.
  6. i have to feed my family during this crisis ata but its ok ill buy nobs anyways

7. Abyss Sveruganti is a myth.
    Change my mind.

AlphaOmegaT555 likes this.