Devs refuse to help.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rab, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Big issue recently, I had 1 war to go and I was war leaderboard 10 with a 649 lead, majority of us got 600 compensated for the lowland mess up which I was in and got too, so still a 649 lead with 1 war to go. The war ends and event is over and I am overtaken by the guts of 300 some how, when I had a 649 lead with 1 war to go and got compensated tokens before, they over compensated somebody or messed up big time, I’ve been done out of a top 10 pet again, I sent an email to support@athinkingape.com only to get told I need to go to the support system of tickets in the game to get help, when I go there all I got is refused help and told “we cannot give you any compensation at this time” how is it fair? Where do I go to for support since tickets refuse to support me and the email is just automated?

2. Tell me how it’s fair that when I email it’s always an automated response telling me tickets will help, when all they do it literally refuse to help me, why do the emails direct people there ?

GuccioGucci and SirMatty like this.
  3. Devs don’t care about their game, it’s sad.

GuccioGucci likes this.
  4. Yup devs don’t care. Helping you doesn’t give them money

GuccioGucci likes this.
  5. Today I got matched up in a 2v6 LL war and got SS because of it. How am I supposed to get actions when there 3x the amount of people on the opposite side keeping me on pin? Second time in 3 days that LL either didn’t even start, or created ridiculous matchups. After all the help tickets I’ve sent, probably won’t get any help, or compensation just like the first time😂goodbye t10♿️

ILG and TDK like this.
  6. If 600 is the max you can get for a win and I had 649 there’s a 2 war lead with 1 war left in the event, if I get 600 compensated which I did, there’s a 2-3 war lead depending if war leaderboard 11 got it too, regardless tho a 2 war solid lead with 1 war to go after compensation and I got knocked out of top 10, devs have refused to help me for a solid week and continuously closed my tickets on any issues I raise, I have also asked Michael, dave and gibby to take this further or help, so far no response on any help.

7. I think you're a poopy tomato nose

8. All the issues recently go to show that we need a war mod, from my perspective only 1 mod knows much about wars and even at that they all rarely do it and don’t know much on it. They hardly take an interest in anything to do with wars.

9. I get told it’s usually my approach they don’t like, my frustration, well maybe if devs helped in the first case over their own mistake I wouldn’t get frustrated that they ignore me and then show the frustration they complain about, it’s literally blaming the victim in a mistake they made and choose not to help with, on top of that mods choose not to even reply just like their devs, I’ve asked several times to most of them... where do we go when our support team refuses support and mods choose not to reply nevermind help, no response on that either.

10. Sorry for my noobiness, I'm just bored and whenever I visit the forums I can always see this thread...

So, what you want is to get a "fair compensation". Ok...

And you didn't get that because someone got overcompensated. Your proof of over compensation is:
    • Someone had a 300 lead over you (which that player must have got from the same war you are in).
    Since the wars are scheduled, it means that whoever that player is, he must be in the same war as you. But the questions left unanswered (in forums) is: Have you tried interviewing that top 10 player?

Try asking him if how much did he got at that time, and if he was also in the lowland war where everyone was compensated, and if how much compensation did he got from that war. Because apparently you're blindly telling them that they're wrong without actually knowing "where" they are wrong: in overcompensation or in positioning players in the leaderboard?

And don't you dare say, "It's their job", sir, they can ignore you as much as possible and I can tell you, nothing will happen if you'll keep ranting in forums or wc unless you try to find a way to actually "know where the problem is" and tell to support, "Hey, support, I think you had a problem with last last events' leaderboard position, can you still check it?," or "Support, can you still check if how much you compensated everyone in the lowland war at (date here). Because apparently someone told me that you overcompensated him, and sir, it's unfair to everyone present in that war. Can we get an extra compensation for that?" (<depending in the interview of course).

We have a saying in Filipino, lemme translate it for you in the best I can, "Everything can be done through a good talk."

But if you didn't keep track of the username of that player... Sir, there's still a hundred more events to hit the top 10 (and maybe get bigger on the way. The bigger the better as, kaw economy goes).

And sorry in advance if you're offended by some (or most, lol) of my words. I'm bad at, um, "blending", or "socially adapting to language", so I tried keeping it friendly as best I can 👍 Except the "It's their job" part, if they can't solve your problem try solve it yourself, I do that all the time, rl or in games lol.