The Return of the Queen

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Corvid, Mar 18, 2020.

1. The Return of the Queen

[​IMG]
    "A spate of mysterious abductions has shaken your kingdom, with victims leaving nothing behind but bloody trails...

A familiar foe appears in your court to gloat of your impending doom. But she is not the only one who is plotting her revenge..."

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, March 18th until Wednesday, April 1st at noon PT.

A New Epic Battle!

Simultaneously, with the launch of The Return of the Queen, a new permanent Epic Battle is available. Hexavia the Ravenstorm threatens the realm!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Costs 8 Ravenbone Wind Chime (79 NB each)

Mysteries surround Hexavia, and the Ravenstorm is a powerful conflux of magic. What treasures could be found within?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Coraxian Chests and Keys can be found by defeating Hexavia the Ravenstorm and The Netherking, respectively. Both Chests and Keys can be traded, and contain powerful equipment.

Weekend Promo

For limited time, from March 18th until March 23rd, the following EBs will have increased plunder, as well as Unlimited Health Crystal usage:

50% Increased Plunder:
    • Hexavia the Ravenstorm (will be available for the duration of the whole promo)
    25% Increased Plunder:
    • The Netherking (will be available starting Friday at Noon Pacific)
    • Zelgarad the Accursed
    • Haunting: The Escape
    • Revenge of the Warbeasts
    The Netherking will be moving to a new schedule.
    Starting after this promo, The Netherking will be available Mondays to Fridays, Noon PT.
    Starting after this promo, Hexavia the Ravenstorm will be available from Fridays to Mondays, Noon PT.
    After the promo ends, the Health Crystal limit will not be reinstated.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The Return of the Queen will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Leidamea Box, and Royal Leidamea Box.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mona likes this.
  2. πŸ‘€

Thrawn and [ATA]Corvid like this.
  3. Permanently removing the xtal limit? Are you stupid? That has existed for the entirety of this games life.

4. Nice πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ˜Ž

5. Health Crystal limit wont be reinstated? So no limits from now on?

Yuusei likes this.
  6. Put back the xtal limit holy this is the worst idea I’ve ever seen

7. ^!

8. The plan is to not reinstate the health crystal limit, yes. Our plans can change, but right now that is the plan.

CPTAMER and Mona like this.
  9. hurrrrrrrrr right now that’s the plan durrrrrrrr

CPTAMER, evilAria, Virtuous and 3 others like this.
  10. So let me get this straight. You are gonna ruin years long tradition of the 24x limit a day, make seals bought on Bf worth less than before since new eb I suspect PAYS MORE THAN NK, and to top all of that off Nk is now permanent. This is such a terrible idea my eyes need bleach. 99.9% of people will hate this idea. Change it quickly and maybe you can save yourselves

11. Need the extra money in this crisis πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yuusei and Dragonglass like this.
  12. So many ppl have lost their jobs or are not working and this is when you add another eb that costs money? Really? Plus promo to encourage more spending? NK always? More spending? During a global economic crisis? I agree with sourcewalker.

13. Dev do u even care alittle for the players? Want to hv a new premium eb? Fine. But least u cn do is reduce price or seal while making the cost to unlock new eb the same price of seal... premium item price keeps going up and up, rn it cost nearly a $100 to unlock new eb. U kidding me?

14. This can literally prove fatal to the free to play aspects of the game. We know you've been monetising everything you can recently, but please. Permanent nk will kill many clans. With this, it seems like activity alone will never ever be enough to overtake people (or like in the last event, clans) who do premium ebs.
    This is another sad day for most of KaW (except those who swim in money anyway), and another nail in the game's coffin.

Good job, devs.

15. A large part of the world is in crisis with this corona virus, many countries going into a recession at minimum, and y'all say hey let's try to get people to spend more money on a game? πŸ˜’

How bout a new eb that's not a premium eb thats part of the LOTL, GOTH, NOTH series and drops event items comparable to Noth so items balance out better, now that would be a nice welcomed update!! 😏

16. I don't remember the kawmunity asking for any of this

17. Imagine not making enough money from 2 b2b NK clans on the weekends. $60 an eb, atleast 15 ebs a day from each clan

18. Yeah how about a new free EB that is actually difficult to hit? Why can someone 100m CS hit NOTH?

19. Please reinstate xtal limit ASAP. This is madness. Also, don’t make NK available Monday-Friday. People need a break from all the extra work it sales to run a NK clan. I for one don’t plan on being a clan Admin if it means 24/7 premium ebs.