Plates, plates, omg plates

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Belial, Feb 27, 2020.

1. So I have nearly 35000 Abyssal plates. 35 THOUSAND. I also have 32000 Hoarfrost plates.
    They sit there, annoying me every time I go to count my FS ones. Going through the process of selling off buildings to rebuild with plates is painstaking and gruelling, and the gold is never worth the time put in.
    But I earned those plates. I did stuff for them. Maybe even burned a few xtals to get those rewards.

I propose a system where one can trade a certain number of crestplates for ones of the next land up. Surely there is a ratio that would not imbalance growth rates. It wouldn't even have to be an always thing; make it like a promo weekend & give us three days a month to trade up our plates.
    Maybe a magical stone or something could be bought in the store, that would enable us to do it.
    Anyway. What do you guys think?

2. Not a bad idea. Been suggested multiple times before though .Just sell them between ebs like rest of us

3. Yeah, just rebuild. We all have the same issue. There's only 7 lands, as nd the devs have kindly grouped all the plates together, so finding your fs plates shouldn't really be a problem.

Thrawn likes this.
  4. Nobody said it was difficult to find fs plates, just that it was annoying to look at all the other ones that were just sitting there.

Op is suggesting an alternative to rebuilding for gold. Wouldn't you rather be able to trade up? Say, 10 deepmine for 100 osmon.
    I think it would be awesome.

5. You've got to keep in mind that this has always been here, people have been asking for a trade thing since the launch of plates, just be grateful with what you have.
    There's virtually no way the devs will allow trade, due to other user's previous plate conversions, and the gold value associated with the plates.

6. That doesn't necessarily follow.

In any case, I am 100% pro-easier plate conversion... whatever way it could be done.

7. Or just make the plates directly converted into gold.. Or Trader's token ;)

8. I agree, destroying and rebuilding IS a grind. And I (we) earned these plates. There must be some conversion rate that helps move the plates and still favors ata.
    The fact that this has been suggested before does not lessen its logic or utility