The Oathkeeper's Challenge

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Lirael, Feb 19, 2020.

1. The Oathkeeper's Challenge

"The time has come for the Fellowship Tourney: a festival that is full of feasting, merriment...and competing with rival clans!

You must work together with your clan as you prepare to prove your might against your rivals...and earn the blessing of Ithioch, God of Clans and Oaths! But do not delay: the tournament is right around the corner, and there is much to do..."

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, February 19th until Wednesday, March 4th at noon PT.

Clan event

This event focuses around working together with your clan! In order to progress on your main collection legend, you will need to hit the player "ClanHall". This player will be pinned to the top of your battle list for the duration of this event. Hitting the clan hall will do two things:
    1. Sum up the amount of collection items your clan has collected and add it as progress to your main collection legend, up to 100x the amount of items you have
    2. Award you a drop boost to this event's collection items based on how long you've been in your clan! This caps at a max of 50%
    Please note after each tier it may appear as though your progress is "reset" to 0. However you can just hit the clan hall again and it will add whatever progress you and your clan have to the next tier's progress.

Q: What if I want to leave my clan to go war?
    A: No worries! Leaving to go war will not reset your length of stay duration as long as you return to the same clan after your war is over.

Q: Why does my legend progress sometimes decrease?
    A: Hitting the clan hall gives you legend progress equal to the amount of collection items your clan has. If people have left your clan, there is a chance this number will go down.

Q: Can I still get rewards if I change clans?
    A: You can gain rewards from the main collection legend no matter what clan you're in. However you will not be able to get the leaderboard rewards unless you are in that clan at the end of the event.

Event items

For this event (and the next!), we will also have some special items available in the marketplace! Use these to help your clan gain an edge in the upcoming events!

First up we have the Horn of Fellowship. Purchase this for 29NB, granting you and your clanmates Ithioch's Vigor, a 10% plunder boost for one hour. This stacks with battle cries! ;)

[​IMG]
    Horn of Fellowship

EBs will also drop a special item called Ithioch Coins. The drop rate for these is heavily dependent on the number of actions you do. Use this to purchase special event items!

[​IMG]
    Ithioch Coin

The Guild House Sawmill and Guild House Quarry can be purchased using Ithioch coins and will increase the drop rate of Ardentcore Lumber and Quarried Havenstone respectively.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Guild House Sawmill and Quarry

The Ithioch's Favor Statuette, a stat item with 10mcs (2.5m each stat), can also be purchased with Ithioch coins. There is a limit of max 10 of these items.

[​IMG]
    Ithioch's Favor Statuette

Finally, the Guild Crux Chest can also be purchased with Ithioch coins and grants a 50% EB plunder boost for 2 hours. As always, you can activate this item with a Guild Crux Chest Key.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Guild Crux Chest and Key

Event purchase bonuses

Finally, for this event, certain purchases of NB and health crystals will come with a special box! They will be given out as follows:
    • 50 NB or 6 health crystals: Ithioch Box for yourself
    • 200 NB or 32 health crystals: Ithioch Box for yourself and your clan
    • 765 NB or 168 health crystals: Royal Ithioch Box for yourself and your clan
    If you or someone in your clan has purchased one of the above, an announcement will be made in clan chat and the box can be found in your rewards inbox. Please note that you have 24 hours to claim it otherwise it will expire!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Ithioch Box and Royal Ithioch Box

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The Oathkeeper's Challenge will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Guild Hunter Box, and Royal Guild Hunter Box.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 [ATA]Lirael, Feb 19, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    Mona and [ATA]Queens like this.
  2. In before lock đŸ€“

Imperfectone likes this.
  3. What if you are dropped from clan? Does it reset if you rejoin same clan? Also how can you see how close to the 50% stack you are, and how long does it take to stack?

Iz and Yuusei like this.
  4. If you rejoin the same clan your bonus will not be affected :)
    When you hit the clan hall it will let you know how much % boost you have. You get your first bonus after 1 day in the same clan. Please note you have to "register" yourself at the clan hall for it to begin counting after you get some collection items so I recommend doing so as soon as possible!

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  5. Yaaaay finally!!, clan loyalty stuff.. this is getting exciting

Mona likes this.
  6. So is the progression on your own legend INDIVIDUAL? I.e. I go to a new clan, I’m still at the same progression in the legend? Only the collection items are as a clan, right? And the longer you’re in clan, the more you contribute to YOUR OWN legend?

7. Clan hoppers mad lmao

Azrael_Zahgurim likes this.
  8. For the main legend, hitting the ClanHall will sum up the amount of collection items your entire clan has. It's an individual legend but the progress is based on your clan. The longer in your clan, the more drops you will get, which will help contribute to both your individual legend and your clan's progress for everyone else.

9. I have a feeling that event won't go smoothly, like all new events and will take the usual 5 attempts to tweak event from devs and you'll end up with 8 days with correct drops 😜

10. So hypothetically speaking... If I hit 1 noth and 1 goth and donate my items, but my clan is at 100k already, then I hit the 100k legend immediately?

11. No

Boredoflondon likes this.
  12. Then I dont get wth this is all supposed to mean

13. How is the leaderboard reward determined? Based on the 100 (or 120 for iG and Foxes) members present in the winning clan, or based on who was “assigned” to the clan as at the end of the event?

14. You can gain up to 100x of your collection count. So in order to hit the 100k legend, you must have personally collected at least 1k items. If that's true then yes, your clan progress of 100k will finish the first tier.

Nobody is "assigned" to any clan. Members in the winning clan at the end of the event will be able to collect rewards.

TERRA likes this.
  15. 10/10. Anyone that thinks the devs dont listen and dont care take this moment to stuff your foot in your mouth. We will have to see how the end all execution of this event unfolds, but big round of applause for taking feedback from previous clan based event and making improvements. Perhaps 2020 is the year of kaw_creative.... I mean dev team.

16. Bring back kaw creative!

Yuusei likes this.
  17. Terra bb plz. Can you explain this in terms my dumb dumb members can understand? They are asking me and I is also a dumb dumb clan member. Pls help.

Yuusei likes this.