..Why..

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MM--Monkey--of--Mayhem--MM, Jan 31, 2020.

1. So imagine your sitting there in your Honda jazz or ford fiesta thinking! I can drive a formula one racing car! It's easy isn't it! Same as driving a car, so off to the track you go and there is it a sleek shiny F1 car, you jump right in and away you go and at 250mph you crash n burn and as they pull your mangled twisted bloody body from the wreck you wonder to yourself now why did I do that!!! Now the same question I wonder is what makes a guy who has never been in a war want to join in an asw or as in this case a winter war? Why would you think you can learn to war in 15 mins ? Why not a lowland to start with, something easy, also why the disappointment when your clan loses after all half the clan were like you and never thought to check it out first! It is time ATA Sorted out who can actually enter these wars as discussed in previous threads.....

2. Nothing to check out there, ATA said no plans to do those wars in 2020...

3. People that say they never warred are just alts of mains in other clans

As Russian said, no more of these wars so I can't wait to see what the devs come up with so people with alts can abuse

4. No, I can confirm these were definitely first time guys lol

5. Agreed. Those who are interested in war need to learn before the big events. Many of us spend a fair bit of time warring to continue learning the best build and tactics whereas some only take part in seasonal wars.

A certain number of regular wars or a certain number of victory tokens should be obtained to be able to compete in seasonal wars.