Separate world chat and ad chat

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by xXxRPL_I_AngusEmpire_l_RPLxXx, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Apologies if it’s already been used before, but is it possible to have set spaces for ads and then one for general chat?

It’d free up world chat to encourage some general interaction of American politics and whatever else is discussed.

People would also use the proposed ad chat for ads and those looking for ebs would still go there.

I think people use world chat for two different purposes and having two channels to seperate the purpose variety makes sense from my perspective. Awaiting opinions but yeah just my 2¢

Thrawn likes this.
  2. I'd just post ads in world chat. Point of ads is so people can see them weirdo

3. Definitely been brought up before, will probably not happen

4. Okay since it’s come up before, what reason was given to why it won’t happen?

5. There’s really no need for it so devs won’t do it

6. Why can’t we have uncensored chat like PIMD

7. Also at the same time I would ask Devs to consider an xtal count,so you know on a daily basis what u have left to use.
    And also up the limit when I'm spending money on seals and don't realise IV ran out of xtals it's a waste of money.
    Not asking for unlimited on a daily basis up to 36 esp on a weekend when ppl wanna spend money on seals and xtals help us support the game we love 😁