Death by Avalanche

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Lirael, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Death by Avalanche

Your kingdom is under siege by a ruthless band of mountain giants! Their frost magics are dangerous, but you have a powerful trick up your sleeve...

The army of enchanted snow creatures you have built is impervious to the invaders' icy attacks. Join forces with your faerie visitors and send your snowlems forth to protect your kingdom!

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of four side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, Hard, or Insane. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, December 18th until Wednesday, January 8th at noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to Death by Avalanche will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Snowlem Chest, and Royal Snowlem Chest.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oooh cow/elk hybrid?

3. Those are some aesthetic walls there

4. Nice to have a longer event over the holidays when family time takes so much time away from KaW. I only hope the event goals are not proportional to its typical length.

5. Did you increase the reward levels/Tiers if it's 3 weeks long? Not very hard to hit 50k.....

justRuss and Sagacity like this.
  6. I mean, they added "insane" as a fourth side legend path

7. Is it really insane though

8. It’s supa dupa insane bruh🌝

Bert likes this.
  9. This event is thrilling. I’m having so much fun. When can we have another? Maybe we can have 2 separate events running at once?! That would be epic!

10. After 50k, comes 75k, then 100k, and 150k....Are there more to go?

11. No