Testimony of the Dead

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Testimony of the Dead

"You have discovered the truth behind the haunting of Glenhalloch Castle: the vanished Clan Duneghal still resides here, and has sworn to take revenge on the bloodline of the clan that betrayed them many centuries ago.

Though you have achieved a truce for now, the phantom chief of Clan Duneghal has given you an ultimatum: if you do not ease their suffering by dawn, they will unleash their blight upon the people of the Highlands...and anyone else who stands in their way!"

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, November 20th until Friday, November 29th at 6 AM PT. As you can see, this event is a few days shorter than normal, so please keep that in mind!

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to Testimony of the Dead will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Glenhalloch Graveyard Box, and Royal Glenhalloch Graveyard Box.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Since the event is shorter are the event drops forms EBs doubled or same amount?

3. Also can we please get an Edit button for forum comments. It’d be nice to fix typos.

4. Tap the "Tools" button at the bottom of your post

5. [​IMG]

Just look at that little face. Absolutely precious.

xSyn_Rose likes this.
  6. Thanksgiving event?

7. Is it just me, or have we seen this set twice already 👀

8. Does the primary legend go to 50k still?

9. When I tap Tools all I get is a report pop up. Which takes make to the report a comment page. Am I suppose to edit my comment from there or do I have to report a typo in my comment?

10. All my non-mod alts get this drop-down:
    [​IMG]

Hitting tools on other user's posts brings up only the report option, but on their own posts brings up the menu there ^ It should be accessible, very strange if it's not.

11. So how is the drops going, like are the items dropped from 2 seperate ebs or all at once? Its gonna be hard for small folks to get enough to get to tier for equipment.

12. I smell a BF event

13. Sorry to keep going off topic. I don’t get the Edit or Delete option.

62E70EBB-D5A3-49E6-9059-389B1DB2FA0C.png

14. So...waiting on that 50k question, untie you’re tongue, it’s a short event, as you so kindly announced

16. Hi there, I'm unable to view the image you've attached, but apparently there is a 5 minute window where users can edit their comments. I will look into getting this changed. Sorry for the inconvenience!

17. So... 50k or what? Or do you guys not know?

18. It looks to be sane as usual, except (and this is very important) there’s only one NK weekend to max out, instead of the usual two.

19. Totally in support of a shorter event period. That means we get more reward every month. But can we also get more item drop per EB for us to have a chance to get to 50k items?