Server Issues

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Strange, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Hi everyone! Looks like we're back. We should be partially up for now but we're still upgrading the servers, we'll be fully up by the end of today. For the rest of today, you'll take a little extra time to log in.

Thanks for bearing with us!

-[ATA]Strange

#1 [ATA]Strange, Nov 2, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2019
  2. Can’t read a word of this with the font / background colors

3. Why in the name of anything with an ounce of intelligence would you choose a promo weekend to upgrade servers ?

DeFi-ADRINKINGAPE likes this.
  4. Been down over 4 hours this end and still keeps crashing. Never known it to be so bad

1. Hi everyone! Looks like we're back. We should be partially up for now but we're still upgrading the servers, we'll be fully up by the end of today. For the rest of today, you'll take a little extra time to log in.

Thanks for bearing with us!

-[ATA]Strange

THAT’S the message copied and pasted

5. Just a thought. Let your community know you are going to be doing an update to servers so we are not sitting for 4 hours wondering what is going on. Thank you!

6. They lied..usually if servers are upgraded or maintenance..they give head up ...they don’t know the F is wrong so gave ya a generic answer. 😂🍿

Onyx_Elite and Mav like this.
  7. Good choice of font color. I love how the grey blends in with the grey.

Sid-Vicious and RedStorm like this.
  9. Upgrade them with out any advanced warning 🙈

10. Full of crap!!!!!

11. You should give updates on your Twitter and Facebook page. If we cannot login how come we know what's happening

DeFi-ADRINKINGAPE likes this.
  12. E
    Extend the promo weekend

13. Unloading still slow.

14. The compensation is bs

I make 3x during the time it was out
    I feel badly for the peeps who dropped seals in nk clans or tried to do solo nk

LMABAO likes this.
  15. Kaw is safe n secure and unhackable guys. Least whats been said in any responses to previous hack. Meanwhile in the real virtual world its glitchy as hell n 5 yr old next door could make it tumble. Gonna tell him not to next time

Sid-Vicious and Mav like this.
  16. After reading everyone’s response I am confident to say most of KaW don’t understand servers, performance, development etc... all apps and games have server outages and ATA does a better job keeping their servers up and running. Almost all games apps don’t even provide compensation during outages so appreciate what they give us. I have played this game since the beginning and the support has improved even though Most think it sucks. Most games which I won’t name takes months for even a response if they even respond. A cut and paste is better than nothing. As for the hack comments. You should get facts before even making a comment. Most supposed hacks are not even hacks.

17. vomit comet

18. Compensation was total bs. I dropped a seal and it was effectively wasted. Opened up a ticket and was quickly reminded of why the help desk is completely useless.

19. I fixed it.