Account Security (IMPORTANT!)

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Resilient_CAScr_KilI_Destroy, Oct 29, 2019.

1. TLDR; BE CAREFUL USING EMULATORS AND APP CLONES, ALWAYS DISCONNECT YOUR ACCOUNT FROM THE DEVICE

So after reading Valkyl_'s story, I was inspired to post this for the sake of the community. I am in no way accusing Valkyl_ of doing what I am about to mention, however it is a possibility that I want to warn other players about in order to prevent themselves from an experience as he described.

A lot of “tech-savvy” people as they call themselves on here have used Android Emulators to play KaW on a computer, long before the desktop client was even deprecated. My guess is that this process has only grew with the non-continued support of the desktop client. Using an android emulator allows you to claim rewards without connecting your account to a physical device as well as be active on multiple accounts at once. I mean, that sounds great, right?

The first time I used an android emulator to play KaW, I remember what happened to me clear as day. The first thing I saw was someone else's KaW account staring back at me. As an honest person, I immediately disconnected the account from every device in the recent device menu (which was 6-7 devices, including the emulator I was using). I followed and messaged the user, warning them what I experienced and that multiple people probably had already been on their account.

So, I explored a few different emulators in the market, with different android os versions and ended up logging in to multiple accounts of different stats and backgrounds. Of course, my intentions were never malicious, but the threat is very real. I'm sure this goes for a lot of emulators and even the apps this community uses to clone KaW.

So I guess I should have posted this a long time ago, but to be honest I was scared people would use this information to do something malicious, similar to what Valkyl_ experienced. But now seeing that emulators are probably growing in popularity and happening regardless, I want to make everyone aware that logging your account into any device that isn't your own is dangerous, even those that are virtual. If your only way to play KaW is from an emulator, just make sure that you ALWAYS disconnect the devices from your account when you close the application.

I hope this helps some of you keep your accounts secure and brings more attention to the security of your account.

2. I got told this way back whenever. Have the emulator downloaded and people check periodically for an account that's worth snatching. Stick w/ bluestacks