All star war 2019

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Lirael, Sep 10, 2019.

1. What a bunch of clowns you devs truely are

2. For what it’s worth... I would have loved to join the ASW despite my lack of size, I would have been active at the least. I was disappointed to see I missed the cutoff by not so much and each warring clan only had 61 kingdoms. Imho it should have been more inclusive.

Despite being on the sidelines I’d love to see a the war results which I can’t find anywhere. A little play by play and having seeing the results would be nice. Direct me to them if anyone can. Thanks, enjoy the war... It’s really why I enjoy kaw so much, from osw to system, it’s what it should be about.✌🏼

3. So how did the wars go?

4. If they let only the top 10 plunder move on won’t make any sense. Some times even though they make the most money they can leak the most. A ps could do more work and contribute more and active more but wouldn’t move on

5. Next year they will have even less people. So what your saying is that what ever clan loses just merges in to the winning clan? So like just everyone get max war rewards? Please. It's bad enough that kaw is in a state where 3bcs with pretty much no allies or wins is top 10k asw. I guess really ASW is a shell of it's old self anyhow. Good luck to those who took time off of work!

6. asw should be for all stars not top 10k, 20k etc. develope a lb war rank and base asw off of that.

7. No history, devs disbanded clans right after war finished lol

8. I think the name All Star War assumes exclusivity. It shouldn’t be that simple to get on rosters. In my opinion even top 10k is too wide of a criteria. But Kaw can’t make it truly exclusive simply because of small player base, especially when participation is significantly cut by weekday schedule. I understand everyone who wants to participate but there’s plenty of wars to do around the year. Spot in the ASW should be earned - grow your kingdom, grow bfa etc. Size isn’t the best criteria but I guess devs are working with what they have. Maybe basing it on battle sts (not eb actions), community participation, activity, achievements, war record, recognition etc would make more sense for the ‘Star’ rated war.

Lysiteles_Livius likes this.
  9. This is a long war it’s a 3 hours war. The mith rewards should be increase to help those who only war seasonally.

10. Suport

11. Support

12. Devs. Seriously. Block all ally hires in war. You guys are wasting our time. Don’t expect people to actually play fair. They don’t.

13. 🧠🧠 SHOULD’VE JUST CALLED IT “BUY YOUR CHARMS” WARS NOT ASW 🧠🧠.

14. All right time for my little review of this asw

Pros
    1. Great matchups teams were balanced
    2. Quick dev response time when we had Questions

Cons
    1. Statless alts casting with 0 charms
    2. Ps leaking again yes we need a solution for this issue most of the time are alt that are not active during most of the war

Solutions.
    1.War mods that can ban/drop statless alt that are matched up.
    2. Lock allies during war or make mech attacking ps irrelevent

Was a fun war overall thank you!

15. Soo gutted devs you ran during the week, one of the main reasons I keep playing and now had to miss it . Do you think it’s 12 year olds that play this game . How do we complete our sets and who the hell though it was a good idea to run during the week? You take away all the things that we want and keep us here. What a waste of time growing and playing. Don’t usually post on here but feel so let down by your stupid ideas😡

16. 🌟👊🏻 ASW CHAMPS 2019 👊🏻🌟

😤😤😤😤BLOOD🎯🎯🎯🎯

🌟 👊🏻👊🏻GLADIATORS 👊🏻👊🏻🌟

17. GGS TO ALL WARRIORS WHO FOUGHT BE LETS BE REAL YOU ALL KNEW US BLOOD GLADIATORS WAS GOING TO DESTROY ALL YOU NOOBS EZ WIN

18. Osw is rigged. I won't waste my time there anymore. Devs cater to young Asian boys with lots of alts.

19. Removed ps lol useless build leak open for 2:30 hours and still not banned name entity

20. Wth thas not my name