All star war 2019

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Lirael, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Boycott!! dreadful bad times. Mix up the times is fairer to the world.

jstrong58 likes this.
  2. I tell you one thing I have never seen so many adults whine and cry about a time issue. I mean let's get real about it if you can't do it this time at least next time you can plan a little better like save those sick days and use them then. Another thing is the devs are only trying to do the right thing because of others who have to cheat to win. Let them try to get a clean, fair, no glitch all star war under their belt then the timing won't be an issue. GROW UP STOP CRYING IT'S EMBARRASSING!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

xSyn_Rose likes this.
  3. Itโ€™s English sarcasm Thrawn. Heโ€™s saying that this is the first war where the times have been good for us UK players, and we can finally participate normally, and all the people complaining about times know what we feel like most of the time.

4. This ASW, not a "spring" war. The rewards need to be more exclusive! Maybe a pet, but most definitely a piece of kick ass equipment!

SilverStag likes this.
  5. I think the โ€˜Armoured Chargerโ€™ is a pet but I may be wrong

6. That might require the staff to work hard or after hours creating, and we cant have that

7. Thrawn, about 16 hours ago, the last indi war would commence only 5 hours before ASW. I notice that those wars have now been removed๐Ÿ™ˆ

8. It's like watching disney make a star wars movie. Full of disappointments.

Vape, xSyn_Rose and MH-StealthGoat like this.
  9. Everyone else already covered. This. Realize you cannot please everone with war times but middle of the day in midfle of week guarantees many cannot participate. ASW EVENTS SHOULD AT LEAST BE WEEKEND NO MATTER THE START TIME. Really poor planning devs๐Ÿคฌ

Leaf likes this.
  11. Yet Hardlyavaliable & yourself are yet again wearing identical Shattered Swords ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Turn it in

12. Press F to pay respects to the loss of ASW participation this year.

13. I don't understand why you can't have the ASW during the weekend.Its bad enough the war times suck as it is.I have to work weekdays and therefore can't participate.

14. You must be the kid living in mom basement the issue is Grown Adults Work For A Living More Often To Pay The Bills To Waste Money On Games Like This But You Wouldn't Understand You Not A Adult. P.s Adults Play Games To....

15. Too bad timing ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

16. Glad that the max player slots when there was only 60 people per clan.

17. For next year, can you allow the top 10-15 plunderers to be able to move on to the clans that beat them, if they lose?. I think this is fair. It rewards doing well. I was clan rank 45, but I managed 1T! As a hansel!!! I think it's currently unfair that the best warriors be left out when they deserve to win, yet lose due to inactive teammates, people who intentionally leak or non cooperative teammates. I'm not saying I deserved to it, but someone who is clan rank #1, makes 3.5Tril in the war and has put 3 hours into skoing should be allowed a second chance

SHL_lSweetJimmyI_SHL likes this.
  18. Petition to make ASW for next year Low Land. This is the best war to actually prove who is "the Best"

nippy and Thrawn like this.
  19. That's because of the original 1 month SS. Ladytyphoid has a ss still right? How is that any different? Your logic makes literally no sense