All star war 2019

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Lirael, Sep 10, 2019.

1. 6pm to 9pm UK, isn't it? For me that'd be pretty ideal for a weeknight :/ 😂

2. Is there anything special about the pet?(x2 stats)?...What does it look like?

3. THESE TIMES ARE IMPOSSIBLE FOR EVERYONE!! PLEASE CHANGE THEM TO A MORE REALISTIC TIME OF DAY BECAUSE ALL SERIOUS PLAYERS WILL BE WORKING OR IN SCHOOL! THIS WILL NOT WORK AND WILL BE A VERY POOR REPRESENTATION OF THE BEST WARRIORS IN KAW!

CharmLee and MM--MsMystique--MM like this.
  4. I like this! 3 hrs during the wk, I can participate this yr!

5. Scratch that since I read the wrong tz. For my tz it will make me inactive for 2/3hr so that's a no for me again this yr. 😔😔

6. KaW is lowkey ran by a skeleton crew.

xSyn_Rose likes this.
  7. You changed the time to the middle of the day for American players??? Brilliant

-jason- likes this.
  8. Why did you change it to top 10k. Us top 20k can’t join now. You let us join summer and spring, get excited and giddy on collectible furnishing only to disappoint us by kicking us to participate on ASW. Why? Why devs?????

9. Looking forward to the world chat rage over ASW and how the devs messed it up again. 😃

MM--MsMystique--MM likes this.
  10. Read start of this forum post to see what can be used

11. Can't please everyone. It's entertaining reading those that favor this and those that don't. Pray that your post is the cherry on top and changes things. Cry enough and they may sway your way lol. Don't be a noob and sign up if not convenient. Wait till next seasonal war. I hope your boss stands next to you all war so you can leak like runny nose on a 5 year old in winter. Good job devs, seeing you tick off a bunch of peeps is always a treat but you don't force anyone so they shoot themselves in the foot and blame you guys. I love it

TayC and jstrong58 like this.
  12. I like that those which cheated previously in summer war are automatically disqualified. Accounts like Hardlyavaliable who cast thier alt just so they could eat.
    Also that it is top 10k, bless those that sold all their plates for BFA Rather than grow :'D

13. Devs you aiming to high, wasnt able to run a weekend of just asw, now is on week day while promo and indis all running

14. Am I not allowed to participate? Is Ladytyphoid not allowed to participate? These are the real questions

jstrong58 likes this.
  15. No support Wars should be on Weekends where we will Actually have time to do it

16. Honestly I get annoyed when people associate me with hardlyavaliable. I literally warred against him the week before (the screw up week) in - Matcha Green Tea - and there was no issue. Yes I will take blame for being rather inactive at the start. Yet I'm not his alt. If you knew anything about - Matcha Green Tea - and my activity, you wouldve seen me with 400bil in plunder, from ko's. And in all honesty, hardly only ate my regens. Others ate me at start. But no one ever wants to hear that story. Sincerely, BMTH

jstrong58 likes this.
  17. Schizophrenic ^^
    'MEDICAL someone who is schizophrenic has schizophrenia'

18. There’s only like 3 hours to sign up for ASW?

19. How do I signup

20. Sign up starts the 17th, war starts the 18th. There's like 22hr to sign up :)