KAW 10 year anniversary event!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Lirael, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Lol for whatever reason I can not edit my post, but was suppose to say:

"Happy 10th Birthday!! πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰"

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  2. This throne is actually nice, would certainly be a shame if it's non-upgradeable, people don't keep furnishing pieces for decorative purposes. Here's an idea, now that you have this throne, allow us to disassemble the KOH throne.

3. Started 9 years and 7 months ago. Crazy that this game is still alive. No idea how some of the old players never took a break. Yikes.

Cisco-the-Kid likes this.
  4. Where is my 10 year crux chest at , I play every day , I tried to send a ticket but that is invalid now

5. Yay kaw! Happy Birthday!

coulson5713 and [ATA]Queens like this.
  6. Agree, why give something not up gradeable? So who cares, that's just dumb.

7. Happy birthday
    Feliz cumpleaΓ±os πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚

8. How about a REAL 10th Anniversary Celebration that includes the players? Like remov

9. Like removing the equipment upgrade fails for 10 days?

Snowman likes this.
  10. I didn’t receive a goblet on this account the first 2 days of this event. My alts did.

11. Nevermind, the goblet did not show on the legends page but it shows in the marketplace. I’d like to delete my previous comment but I’m sure of how to do that πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

12. Happy Birthday!!!

13. Happy bday kawπŸŽ‚πŸ₯‚πŸΎ

14. Clearly some one wasn’t around for the orginal event equip πŸ˜‚ the chest be 50 of each for 7-10 fail just as much

15. Who wants furni u can't ug? I'd get the throne but what's the point if its always lvl 1 ?? Gosh kaw... 😡

16. Banner is out, yay!!!
    But not upgradable? Then it’s just another part of the junk collectionπŸ™ˆ

17. Maybe my math is off but my banner appears to only be 2%

Not that I would equip it but other may not have good banners.

18. We are aware of a display issue on Android where the stats do not display correctly and only show 2%. On iOS the banner does show 2.5%. Please rest assured this is a visual issue and the stats are being calculated correctly.

Cinderella likes this.
  19. So just a thought. Given this is the 10 year celebration, why not allow players to upgrade furniture to the level of their service badge?

xSyn_Rose likes this.
  20. New furniture being bought in market with cake and wine is NOT tradable. I see peeps in wc still trying to sell it lol.