Courting Danger

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Lirael, Jul 17, 2019.

1. so a floor cost 19 nobs. Your guaranteed a discount. So no the costs aren't bad.

Having said that, I've opened 3 boxes. All floors. I won't open anymore unless floors, banners and walls are made common items and the box drops 1 common item and 1 other random item. And here is why, UG materials are impossible to come by. Even if you drop thrones and pets you cant upgrade them with out floors and such to break down. And with free boxes dropping item specific materials the red/yellow/blue are in even higher demand. And some of us dont have alt armys, we have jobs. When you only play one account your pretty much not playing and that's what makes kaw lame. Either this is your life and you get solid drops over your 10 accounts, or you play 1 account and your forced to just not be relevant. And yeah I know kaw is trying to kill alts, first mochi, then PC but at the end of the day no phone game should require you to have multiple accounts to actually have a chance at a decent game.

Steel likes this.
  2. I too got a floor from the furniture chest - won’t be opening any more

3. These should be called empty room boxes....opened 5, all walls or floors, lol. #newboxfail

4. Sames I opened 3, 2 floors 1 wall. I'll sell any more I get lol

Cisco-the-Kid likes this.