2019 Summer Tournament v2

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Lirael, Jul 17, 2019.

1. I didn’t get an ee level for my war, but I should have.

2. I hope after all the glitches, you also have considered stacking the emoji for all season winners. Me, hoping I would win this war. Gosh, am so dead sleepy.

I didn’t get any sovereign token.

3. I was not included in war and still here in clan. Not given compensation also

4. i can literally see in ur showcase you got compensation

5. How does this war work I cast and nothing happened..

6. We need more detailed info amout what to do for next war. Only solution is that we cast woc and are out of clan like normal. Now see sign up on clan, not on profile.

7. Are you gonna re-run the whole matchup?

8. Redo the whole matchup again? I'm pretty sure everyone who originally casted WoC was matched. We don't need another uproar again.

9. I casted and never got matched I'm still waiting clanless all that they say is preliminary will be held today and compensation will be given...how is that fair?shuld I not be furious?

10. Dev's you posted we would gain 2ee levels, what happened?

11. If you had ee you gained 2 levels. If you did not you only got 1.

12. that makes as much since as a soup sandwich

13. It's because if you had ee you lost a level so were given 2 to make up for the one lost and give one bonus. If you didn't have ee you didn't lose anything so only gained 1 level

14. No war clock. You guys actually can't do anything right. Was you guys watching stranger things on Netflix during the week rather then fixing the game?

15. Here we go again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again

16. Hey devs, sorry that things arent really going your way, since we have more time too wait until tournament can you change it so if you sign up it pulls you from your current clan? Its easy too forget

17. Wow GG. Someone stripped our PS naked. Please change PS mechanics.

18. Should only give prizes to winners. To many inactive warring just for free crap

19. Only to winners? Odd that. Since I was extremely active in our war. While I was winning my hits I was also being pinned. But no notification and and no change in my troop/spy numbers. It wasn’t until the app crashed and I reloaded that I received the newsfeed. So where exactly is it fair that only winners ‘win’?

My clan ‘won’ last night, but it didn’t count. Clans ‘won’ last week due to glitches/cheating, whatever. So where is it FAIR that active players who obey the rules should be punished for the falsity of other players or mechanic/coding problems with the game?

What would be ‘fair’ is for no one to receive rewards except perhaps used mith being returned. Then the entire process reset. Correctly.

Anything else is very simply selfishness.

20. Well I won 3 wars in the Summer Tournament,
    but not receiving any rewards for it.

Thanks a Lot Devs for all your Screw Ups.