Ebs dropping trader tokens?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ElonMusk, Jul 19, 2019.

1. It would be nice that since top tier ebs get crestplate drops that give you huge amounts of combined score that lower cs players could enjoy some source of accelerated growth. Could we get trader tokens from normal/top-tier ebs obviously scaling in a mount dropped per tier. It's hard for new guys to feel motivated to continue to play when it takes too long to grow early.

Deadboy likes this.
  2. Literally easy as hell to grow I have an that in three days was deepmine. I came back after 4 years of inactivity and in 2 weeks went from 6M cs to where I’m at.

3. It always takes long to grow, just because you started playing the game doesn't mean you should get any more benefits that those who were here before you didn't. Follow the natural course of the game, start with the small ebs and work your way up. With crestplates now being up for purchase in the marketplace that is a significant advantage which was only implemented a year or so ago, this should be where you start your gameplay, new players shouldn't feel the need to explore fatesands as this is unnecessary for starting up. There are always beginner clans that can help you.

4. Eh, I'd argue that your sentiment is wrong about following the supposed 'natural course of the game.' The overwhelming majority of the game is now running N/G and finding support for new ebs is abysmal. There are of course small clans running BR/ Reckonings and some with Haunts but finding mid-tier ebs is almost impossible; it's just not worth the resources to tun something like TSG when N/G pay much more. And that's where I think the problem lies. The beginning of the game is really easy and fast, but the mid game before Fatesands definitely needs help.

5. Agreed it’s almost to the point that sub clans should run strictly goth/lotl and new players should be given tokens and gold and lands to get well into HF, just boost the starting bonus. We can’t complain about new player stagnation and then throw a fit when giving ideas to promote new player growth. Fast growth and the feeling of not being left in the dust hooks players to games

6. 2 weeks to barely 160mcs??? Ur not doing something right

7. This guy gets it. We have no small clans.

8. Hahah I hope so. Honestly I came back to this game after a 4 year break and couldn't recover my old acc: so I made this one. It was only due to the massive help of many people I was able to reach 4b in 90 days without NK. And I only had help because I knew so many people from back in the day.

What I'm getting at is, there is almost no new player help, and builds are confusing, optimizing is confusing, this game does not foster new player growth at all. What is ATA's business model? How do you grow a game without new players?