Furnishing suggestions

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by EatmE, Jul 17, 2019.

1. OK so if y'all haven't noticed furn pricing has gone way up and furn is in huge demand with little supply. We are starving for upgrades.

How can we fix this?
    1: purchasing furn with nobility is overpriced and I highly doubt you guys make a single sale past the first day of a new event release. You're losing revenue horribly.

2: I'm sure you could get away with having month long events if you add fatesands or way more dm crestplates per event. (osmon rai takes 22k plates per land so that could be scaled up a bit..)
    And add more furn drops from events, it will definitely help increase activity, especially if they take around 100 - 200k event items to get. That will prevent small alts from getting rewards and give active players a chance to grab some furn/charms early game. On top of all that you wouldn't have to pay artists twice a month or hire better ones once a month.

3: you could give pets away and have all the charm farmers rich. I'd suggest going with suggestions 1 and 2.

That is all, ty for your time.

2. Right now, top 100 has 200k event items and top 500 has 100k. I don't think adding those tiers would help early game access to furni tbh. Even with 4 week events that's out of reach for many players (lots and lots of accounts that aren't big don't hit 50k atm either).

Nob prices are way high though, and furni rate I agree could be increased.

3. I agree more furnishing drops would be nice but adding new tiers like you suggest seems like a bad idea for the reasons thrawn posted above.

Also this was posted on the furnishing update thread so I expect more ways to earn furnishings soon.

4. Honestly you don't have to give away anything you could put the materials for upgrades in legend or something like that.

5. Like putting upgrade materials in free boxes only?

6. No event rewards like 10k 20k for activity boxes shouldn't get them cause alt farmers would get a ton