Deepmine token exploit and fixes discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jstrong58, Jun 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Most of the community is aware by now what happened with the glitch in trader tokens and players creating big Deepmine build complete accounts in hours and flooding the Allie market with countless Q’s of gold. Wether or not you hate those people we all have common frustrations right now, that we are unable to use our trader tokens and we are unable to tear down buildings at all.

Trader tokens are obviously a big factor in account growth and we understand why it’s down right.

Selling buildings is a part of the game used for many reasons, whether you value gold more than crestplates or you need to change your LL build for war, it’s all valuable to us and a core part of the game. This function doesn’t need to be removed for the time being because without infinite trader tokens there is no exploit just in selling buildings.

The previous thread was locked and now there is no where for devs to post updates, and for the community to ask questions and come up with answers and solutions to the best of their ability. Please leave your thoughts below.

2. replying cus i saw u on wc.

3. No support. Let devs do the forum thread. Trolls will just turn this into another locked thread

4. Last thread was locked by request. And i really just want this for Winston to tell us updates that can give us ideas on how long we will be without these game mechanics

5. Guess you can't read. I said let the devs make the thread. Idc about the old thread.

6. They never do that lol and even in the previous thread we got info that we wouldn’t have gotten otherwise

7. only way to fully fix it with ease wouldve been a rollback within the first hour of it happening and KaW couldve continued as if nothing happened. But, devs are kinda (i dont want to say dumb, but) dumb (probably a bit lazy too... is why taking so long) so they will long it out for a good period of time longer im sure.

And personally, yeah cheating is bad and all that but if the opportunity is there why punish people when they take it? In all honesty devs have caused more problems than the players themselves and it should be fixed ASAP rather than when is good for them (ie not this weekend) whilst they rake it in from 24.7 premium ebs and NK weekend

8. This thread accomplishes nothing. It’s meant to keep fanning the flames of dissatisfaction. I think you like drama and attention. That’s it. If the devs want to say something, they will. They know how to create threads.

I strongly suggest you...

/Lock

9. This thread has been answered in the previous thread locked by opps request. I Did say that it was a dev thread. What I was supposed to say Devs have answered everything on this thread already.

I think we just need to wait for the devs to fix the issues and perhaps let us know more detail when the time is right.

As I never realised the other thread was locked I have unlocked this one.

10. It's going to really suck when they finally fix the marketplace and I have OVER 9,000 tokens to spend on aqua/inferno on every account, and have to buy them 1 at a time because stupid devs disabled the ability to buy multiple stacks at a time.

11. Actually i missed this issue totally. Could anyone explain to me what exactly happened? Thanks

12. It's almost like ATA has no Quality Assurance team/ process that tests features before pushing to production.

Story of the ages eh. Remember the furniture exploit that allowed players to clone hundreds of items, mostly pets, sell for charms and flood the market with charms and L10 pets? Which in turn destroyed the charm - furniture economy and it never recovered from that.

Always the same story with ATA. Absolutely no QA, no testing.. Most of the time things are tested on the player base. Hence major economy destabilising glitches like this.

13. Why is it taken forever? Some players have invested time and money!!!!

14. Any chance of an unban for TheChiefChimp this is a joke considering I have spent time and money on this game

15. plis ban GreenChimmpy and Papi ty

16. Why wasn't this glitch ever talked about it in the game?

17. Basically a new update dropped and there was a glitch with crestplates for sale with trader tokens where you could get infinite deepmine tokens and people were getting insane gold from selling them.

18. Thanks for unlocking. I had a few pms asking where a dev thread was and since there isn’t one....

19. Devs just deepmine bc everyone and that’ll be that

20. Devs did not make a thread they answered on a different one. My reason for lock become invalid.

Regardless of how others work I post a reason on every thread I lock. However i am human and in that instance I think the lock was incorrect due to the other thread being locked.

Apologises for the confusion. We will allow thread to exist aslong as it remains on topic.

Everything has been answered here tho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.