No Expectations

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by JohnnyPizzo, Jun 6, 2019.

1. My last post got me thinking
    Here’s my suggestion for an event
    Remove all epic battles for 2 weeks
    Only way to make gold is through pvp
    Battle list, pick a target and pin them
    Or fill your block list with preferred targets if you enjoy hitting particular members
    Once target is dtw you earn a reward
    More hits it takes, larger the rewards

Example 1 ( member atk 5/5/13 p:34 )
    Small reward
    Example 2 ( member stl 10/10/13 p:34 )
    Medium reward
    Example 3 ( member atk 23/23/13 p:34 )
    Large reward

General ideas
    Have a leaderboard based on amounts of pinned members/plunder accumulated, taking into factor small accounts hitting higher range members and big members picking on smaller ones.
    If you’re Lb hitting way below then plunder rewards are small, if small members are hitting higher up then plunder rewards are greater.
    Promoting same tier battles.
    At the end of the two weeks similar rewards as current events can be distributed. Pets, weapons, banners
    Incorporate royal boxes from say pinning 10 members in a row without being pinned.

EE wars remain in rotation.

Possible outcomes
    - opportunity to actually use pvp eq
    - Clan loyalty, eliminates clan hoppers
    - Have modified spells in marketplace that increase plunder, by being in clan
    - Bring back rivalries to a war game
    - Members still need to use xtals either to stay up or pin targets

Negative outcomes
    - no royal boxes to buy top position in leaderboard
    - Fairies will show true colours

This is just a starting point with suggestion, plenty of room for improvements and feedback, good or bad

2. Support although they would have to add some sort of spell or something for nobs to increase plunder or something so they can make monies. Id probably go with much larger rewards than normal so that the items collected lb chasers are more incentivized to not just afk for two weeks. Also would like to see larger rewards based on gold out and taken to encourage strips.

3. Would be v nice but can’t see devs doing away with ebs.. we would have players actually having to hit players again!

4. Let's try and please everyone! The tower event was perfect! Let's have an event where we get one item from eb and the other bit from PvP! To make this a win win situation the second item will drop from ebs but only in limited quantities! Gives a real PvP element and also let's eb guys win to

5. Support. But alas, pvp events always will be alt farming contests.

6. Always nice to see ideas to increase the pvp aspect of the Game. But again i think this isnt thought to the end:

Easy to exploit with alts/ inactives.

7. We lose enough gold having to bank for wars lol..can you really see devs removing nk for 2 weekends.

8. Problem is ally LB will not support relentless attacks as the gold sink/leak will be massive. Its one thing to enjoy pvp but turning off ebs imo will lower kaws activity.

Would be nice for the pvp side to be rewarded tho as I do like a good pvp

9. Support

10. No support. I like NK.

11. The problem with every PvP idea is alts. Now if it’s a PvP event, with a way to randomize all attacks (pure battle list, with no searching specific player) then I’m with it. Otherwise, it will get exploited just like every thing else

12. I suggested a special spell that blocks ebs and opens a special battle list. Drops would be better then eb drops including special equipment just for pvp. The spell would last as long as the current event and refresh when the next event came available.

13. The community would die in less than 4 days, and the servers would be off before the end of the event. If you were somehow able to even get dev to agree to it. No one would buy xtals because alot of players have 100s saved up. No premiums to spend on would mean no income for dev. And after 3 or 4 days of strips no one would have funds from no massive NK pay outs. And with the insane prices on everything no ebs means no FS crestplates so no one would upgrade.

Edit: I'm not against the idea. It would be fun, im just pointing out that 2019 kaw isn't 2009 kaw. A larger majority of players are here to chat and collect furniture. The minority are here to hit people. Look at wars and pvp weekends. The people left in game still hitting people is severely smaller than most realize.

14. Interesting concept but how about this.

Much like previous PvP events you opt in via a spell. This spell prevents those who opt in from hitting ebs. See how popular this is with those who want to PvP.

I have my doubts with what you suggest as most players either enjoy ebs or a combination of ebs and PvP. Very few players use just PvP. Forcing an unpopular play style on the majority of kaw will see players pushed away.

Even die hard PvP players use ebs for gold or pinning. If this happened PvP would need to offer better rewards to compensate obviously but the issue is for large players they would lose far more than they gain unless the rewards are huge which would be abusable too so that wouldn't happen.

To summarise something like this couldn't force all players in to something a large amount of players would hate. It would need to reward higher but it's hard to balance around outweighing losses for large players without being open for alt farming.