2019 Spring Tournament

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Winston, May 17, 2019.

1. You can’t please everyone with a war time,but you can vary those times to accommodate time zones,Devs u already do this in ASW wars,so honestly what on Earth are you doing?so how do you go backwards in intelligence,stunning,the season wars are a great idea but discriminating against peeps TZ s are not .

2. no admins... and some clans have eb unlocked every

3. What is the bracket?

4. Can you allow the top 10 from each losing clan to join other remaining clans

5. 24hr to sign up 49min to prepare

6. Alt account pour in to fill empty slot. Epic failed war tournament

8. I left my clan after the spring war, was wondering if I could get back into the clan I was participating with. I left because of a message sent saying thr clan will disband.

9. l
    lolz... i likes this

10. couldn't get offday 10mins before sign up ended, lucky thing did not sign up and still working. geez war ends when work starts.

11. Yup.

12. I wasted a solid hour this morning writing a guild for new or a refresher with tips for ppl wanting to try weekend or EE wars.

Deep down everyone who EE’s regularly wants more ppl to war, even when we complain about it.

Let’s try to all complain a little less, and support ideas like this weekend tourney.

Devs: maybe work to find more ways to provide info on “what to do” and “how to war” available for players, as part of your roll out of these type of awesome events.

13. Thank you for completely screwing IST timezone over with 2:30am sign-up and 3:30 am match time, with 2 hours goes upto 5:30 am.

14. Lmao wtf is IST  sounds like a terrorist group. They accommodated north and South America as well as east Asia and Western Europe. How did they not accommodate for the majority of players 

15. That shows how illiterate you are. Anyway IST is timezone of that country where your dad stays. Hope now you know what IST is. If timezone is good for you that's great but no one gave you the authority to bully someone who is facing issue because of the proposed timings. And no one is happy with this event timings just scroll and read comments of people from Europe as well as east asia. Please don't speak on behalf of others and mind your own business.

16. Aah try reading the years of forums and see ppl whine about anything and everything no matter what. Insufferable ppl are world wide.

17. Stampeding stags too OP

18. War sign up is one thing, and another the start of the war... I think 2hrs to make strategy is better than 1Hr.. specially in this big events... maybe closed the sign up 2hrs before the closing sign up.. also block the world chat would be nice... or a option for those warring ,

I like you return the CA feature, our team did not know how to used this properly..

I would advice next event to provide admin rights not just the top.. but Med and small too

Or make the tops give admin to CA for trackers and WC...

Clan announcement is very important

19. Had a lot of fun, thanks all..

20. Weird idea but a requirement to war should be passing a quiz. Devs would direct people to certain forum threads explaining about war and the strats and then there would be an appropriate page to fill in, where you need to get a certain number of the questions correct to participate