HOW TO NOT UPSET MODS

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by THE-GUY, May 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dont get into war's with their kaw girlfriend's. Because you know whose side they are going to choose.I've experienced it with threads locked or graveyarded, being silenced and forum bans !

2. That’s a good point dude, but like totally, what if, that mod is like, just not good. So the mod just likes to abuse power and work around their own little loopholes breaking ToU themselves but covering it up. You said law enforcement dude and lots of cops are dirty. Mods can be dirty too dude.

3. How does one scam charms? Asking for a friend

4. Too much effort to be Dave’s alt...

5. .

D̷̗̼͚͈͖̭̚o̴̫͇̾͌̈́͠ ̶͇̾̀͛y̶̩̪̖̬̰͑͐͌̅́̊̔o̸̢̟̻͚͌̍̌̉̓͂͂u̸̪͓̲̭̖̩͍̘̾̾ͅ ̷̳̟̱̦̳̟̯̘͚̇͗̔̿̏t̸̡̹͎̰͛͋̈́͠h̴̥͎͐͂̎̂͒̀̏̆͊͝į̶̨̩͇̮̠̝̩̺̖̉̆͌n̵̘͖̜̼̑̎̆̓͌̈̃͛͜͝͝k̴̖͚̖̼͖͓̭͔͔̍ͅ ̷̛̛͙̗̦̗͕̭̆̈̽͂̚͝G̸̛͍̟͈̩̖̩̖͇̏͂̎̊̅̄̒͘͠ŏ̸̡̭̜̮͕͇͒d̶̫͓͔͈͔̹̮̺̽̈́̉̋͋̓̈́͐̃ ̵̫̻̜͖͈̻͎̯͛́̀̈́͗̐́̕͜ș̷̰̱̖͕͚̮̬͛̓̀̈́̊̌͒͆̚̚͜t̸͎̻̰̤̟͑̃͜͝͝a̷̤̥̱̲̳̽̈́̋͂̎̀̕ͅy̶̨̹͈̥̦͍̟̓̀s̸͖̦̰̏̄̓̂͂̒̀́̊ ̶̞̍̇̋̔͐̀u̸̢͍͉͋́̎̌̃́̈p̸̫̫̀̎̽́̕ ̵̨͙̦̳͉͚̆͒͊̿̎̊̀̀̇̍i̶̧̨̞̫̦̲̭̺̞͊̋̈͐͑̔̂ͅń̵̨̥̗̼͎̖͝ͅͅ ̵̣̠̲̬̠̞̻̜̑͛̌̔͘͝ȟ̵̺̑̐̽͘ͅe̴̬̭̣͆̽̏̒̈̓̒̕ͅȃ̵̡̨̛̟͚̜̏̚͝v̴̩͚̯̳̝͍͒e̶̡͂̐̉̌n̸̨̧̝̞̤̳͉̘̏ ̸̡̫͈͉͌̌̒͊͜͝b̵͓͖̑̏e̴̥̖̦̝̖͇̘̱̤͒̓͜͝ć̴̢̧̣̼͍̱̖̺͆̒̓̈́̽͑͘ͅa̷̧̡͈̬͚̔̀̍ͅù̵͔͔͉̦̫̼̗̀̅s̸̡̪͇͚̦̦̩͕̞̼̐͋͑͊̕e̵̗̥͈͓͐̾́̎̒̿ͅ ̴̡̱̰̭̱̤͍̠̏̅̇̐̀̈́̎̏̕͘ͅh̷̩̎̌̄͐̉̈́͂e̴͇̺̞̱̐̏̎̾̾̽͝'̵̨̡̯͎̳̩̣̌͜s̴̡̨̢̘̞͈͔̣̏̓͐̋͊̈́ͅ ̶̜͕͎̘͔͌͂̃͌͝͝a̷̦̜͎̤̤̩̪̞̓͂̄͆̎̐͝͝f̶͈̻͉͙̥̯̮͂̐r̵̦̘̮̱̥̞͕͈͓̹̆́͝a̵̜̥̺͌̅̆͜i̴̪̥͔̱̺̗͆d̵̟̟̘̂̍̅̏͂̍̾͗͐ͅ ̵̻̞̝̝̀̏͝͠ó̵̧̤͇̪̺͔̗͗̒̆̔̆́̽̚͝f̷̧̱̠̩͔̘̓̆̔͐̚͠ ̷͉̜͙̦̺̝͍̎̿͠w̷̢̤̯̙͑̀̅̀̊͂̊ͅh̴͉̬͛͊͝a̸̫͖̞̬̘̒̃͌t̶̛̫͎͇̅̀̓̀̿̑̀̕͠ ̵̦̬̦̼̜̬̘̥͎̈́̓͂̈́̄͝h̴̢̢̩͍͈͙̗̙̯͙̓̀͛̐è̵̪̇ ̴̢̮̪͇̻͕̺̤̈́̓͜ḧ̶̛͈͖̞a̵̬̤̻͕̲͙͉̥͎͐̎̾̋̿̐̇͑̕̚ş̴̢̗̻̭̥͓̓̇ͅͅ ̶̜̟̘̇̃̊̽͛̄̚͝c̸̜͎̟̤̘͙͔͍͕̅̆͗͂͘̕͝ͅŗ̵̨̧̝̭͠e̴͔̍̑̽̒̀́͂̓͊͘a̵̲̽͐̑̄͒̓͘ţ̸̘̤̩̖͕͖̱̿̎̐͆̒̂e̶̮͙͉̗͖̮͛̀̄ḑ̶̛͔̯̪̀͌̋ͅ.̴͇͈̭̑̇̕͘͠ . .

6. Ow what is that

7. Kaw lives matter.

8. Its 2019, Gays and Lesbians are part of our society nowadays, get over it.
    Why should joking about such matters be silencable?
    I out of most people in the Asia WC have the darkest humour and often I'll joke about gay people and even pretend to be gay just to make a joke.
    Dave, idk if your an anti gay man or whatever, but the silence about gay jokes or whatever he said isnt fair.
    Do your real job,ie
    - be the means of communication between us and the developpers
    - Help new players / anyoe who needs help
    - Silence offensive/racist/swear words and all that chat filtering stuff
    - do NOT silence people for jokes
    - Appear fun outside even if you're dying of depression in the inside
    - And idk why else you have all those speakers :v
    Now peace off :p

9. This approach probably wasn't the best on Dave's part.

But going as far as him being anti-lgbtq, that's reaching.

Bringing one's sexual preference into wc, joking or otherwise could be taken the wrong way.

Much like many other jokes, jokes escalate overtime and then they don't just become jokes anymore.

Infact, I'm fairly sure a few jokes led to osw.

Regardless, I do agree bringing up sexuality in wc... Probs not the best move.

Everyone's human blah blah blah

Mistakes will be made, were some made with that silence?

Probs not lols

edit:Also joking about sexuality is more anti-lgbt than silencing people making fun of it.

10. 1) You can call me harsh names, it’s fine as long as it doesn’t violate the terms of use, but I’ll call you harsh names back. :)

2) Little bit of an overstatement here. We’re more like glorified hall monitors. :lol:

3) Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and some people just aren’t very nice. I do appreciate someone coming at me in a genuinely nice manner over someone being rude, but it doesn’t mean you can’t be rude, hell we all have bad days. Just don’t cross the line and if you feel you have to cross the line, shoot me a pm and curse and swear at me all you want if it makes you feel better.

4) Agreed

5) Depends on the predicament I suppose. Some might opt for the “other” you word..

6) Agreed

Also, to the player asking why sometimes we issue warnings and sometimes we don’t, I can’t speak for everyone else, but I will give my personal reasoning.

It really depends on the situation and context. Some things like racial discrimination, threats of real life violence or even public accusations of cheating/botting are all grounds for immediate silences imo. According to our mod handbook, bypassing is also supposed to be an immediate silence without warning, but, we are also advised to use our own discretion, therefore again it depends on the circumstances whether I’ll warn or silence. Sometimes there’s real life events going on that have an affect on everyone and it’s obviously not always a positive one. Sometimes tensions are high and people are emotional due to these events and imo we have to take these things into consideration and use our best judgement.

Anyway, lock per op request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.