Make clans great again!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Rabblerouser, Apr 8, 2019.

1. At best, people are neutral on having to clan hop in order to complete event milestones. At worst, people absolutely loathe doing so because they can't play with their friends, build ties with other players, or just refuse to do it and fall behind in stats.

Why not just remove the limit on EB event item drops? ATA's greed is fed by players continuing to fight over top event LBs, clans become more united, and events keep on going without a hitch. Is there any legitimate reason to capping event item drops?

2. Would it be possible to make event drops scalable in regards to length of time participating in a EB along with successful actions. So if a player joins in a EB early they would be rewarded more compared a player joining late in same EB. So length of time in conjunction with successful actions would determine event drops. Not sure if something like this would be a viable idea.

4. Been a few threads on clans and clan events and I think most agree that doing something to encourage clan loyalty and cohesion is needed. The best I could come up with is:

Rather than have clan events how about changing the way the clan bonus works.

Currently as clans unlock epic battles they accrue a % bouns to Attack and Defence.

My suggestion is 2 fold:

1. Players only get to take advantage of these % increases after they have been in the can for a period of time, say 1 day.
    2. After having been in clan for a further period, say 1 week, the clan % bonus is also applied to increase the random drop chance for EQ and Crest-plates etc.

Encourages Clan Loyalty, rewards the folk running clans for ppl to hop into etc.

5. How bout a reward for 10k actions during an event in the same clan?

6. bla...bla... bla... Wy shout stay in 1 place when hoper get more drop event n land plat lol!!

7. Yes that’s the point - you need clans to hop into, currently either you hop or don’t grow so fast. Just asking for a rebalance

8. heres an idea.. make phase 1 of ebs give extra plunder!

9. Wish Devs, or at least their pet Mods, would step into these deaf ass forums and give a little insight as to why they use the business model they do. Might make cash in the short term, but the bleed of loyal players will kill KaW overtime.

Why not at least experiment with events for a few rounds? Remove limitations on event item drops to incentivize (sp?) players to stay in one clan and still hit event milestones. People stick around longer because they make friends they enjoy playing with and talking to on a daily basis.

10. you make more friends jumping tho

12. I'm supporting this 100%

13. Support. Miss the days when ppl grew and stayed in home clan. Clan loyalty overall in kaw is nowhere near what it used to be.

14. Been several threads on clan loyalty bonuses, clan events etc to make running a clan worthwhile again but haven’t seen any real response from devs or mods to speak of. Shame I’ll have to hop now, may make me put the game down for a while again.

Anyway bumping this as a last gasp attempt to get some dev focus on clans / no real expectation of action but hope dies last.

15. Kaw mechanics have been broken for years and there is no way to ever "re-balance" them. Read about inflation of currency in the real world and apply that to kaw and you will understand. The inflated dollar or in the kaw aspect gold, offsets the value of everything purchased with said gold. Kaw doesnt have a federal reserve of sorts to keep inflation in check. So the bottom line is blame the devs, they just kept printing money without rhyme or reason and destroyed the kaw economy. The devs need Alan Greenspan as a mod to fix their mess.

16. I would agree completely, but people have been saying that for years. And yet here the devs still are, making as much as ever.

They’ve managed to create a very inelastic player base demand. The <1% of players that will quit when they add some new premium eb are less than the increase in payments from the players that stay. ATA only needs one player to stay if the player spends a million a month (not a serious example, of course).